chapter two: beaten and bullied

Seto's pov:

I walked into the schools doors and immediately regretted it. Everyone was staring at me with disgusted looks spread across their faces. I looked at the ground and quickly walked to my locker. The halls were eerily quiet as I walked. I tilted my head to the side slightly to see the other students gazes fixed on me. When I got to my locker I took out the stuff I needed, and put the other stuff away. When I turned around, I came face to face with my bully... Brice Solace. "Hey there runt, miss me?" He asked. I was shaking from the fear. He laughed as he lifted his fist in the air. I watched as he quickly brought it down to the middle of my face. I fell to the ground and he started kicking me in the stomach repetedly. The bell rang throughout the halls and he stopped kicking me. "you're lucky kid!" he growled at me, then ram off to his class. Why did I have o fall for him!? I slowly got up, clutching my stomach. I'm glad that this was my free period. I looked around to see if anyone was still in the halls. I slowly limped into the boys bathrooms. I made sure no one was in the bathroom with me and sat down on the ground. I took out my razor and examined it. I slowly brought it down to my wrist. I made a small cut at the start of my wrist an watched as the crimson liquid ran down my arm. I kept making cuts on both arms until my vision started getting hazy. I made one more long cut going vertically down one of my arms. My vision Started fading to black, but before it did, I saw the bathroom door open and someone walk in. I noticed their green and black headphones and immediately knew who it was. Ty, my best, and only, friend. I heard an echoing scream and saw Ty run up to me. "Stay awake Seto!!" His muffled voice said. I felt him pick me up and start running. I felt the crisp air fly into my face as he ran outside. 'i'm tired... I guess a little nap wouldn't hurt. Yeah, that sounds good...' I thought. I slowly closed my eyes and let the darkness consume me...

Ty's pov

Seto went limp in my arms as I got to my car. I gently put him in the back of my bright green car and shut the door. I quickly got into the frony seat and sped off in the direction of the hospital. I didn't care about the blood on my shirt, I just cared about Seto's life. Not in a love like way, in a brother like way. I have known Seto all my life. I do know that Seto is a sorcerer, and I know that he is bi. He tells me everything when something is wrong, but he has never told me that he cuts himself! Why would he do this to himself! Wait... He gets bullied. By that bitch Brice Solace. I could feel the anger boiling inside of me. We finally arrived at the hospital and I jumped out of my car and grabbed Seto. I ran into the hospital's doors and as I ran in, I saw the docter that Seto always goes too, because he is a magical being. I ran up to him and he saw Seto, limp in my arms. He immediately took Seto out of my arms and sain "thank you for bringing him to me." then ren through a door that said 'operating room' in bright red letters. I trudged to the waiting room and sat down in one of the chairs. I took out my phone and saw that I had three text messages and one missed call, all from Adam.

From Adam: Just got out of class!! Where are you?

From Adam: Ty? You there?

One missed call from Adam

From Adam: Ty? You're scaring me...

I quickly texted him back saying, 'I', at the hospital.' He immeadietly texted me back saying 'WHAT!?!? WHY!?!?' I texted him back saying, 'I took Seto here 'cause something happened.' I put my phone down, waiting for a reply, but never got one. The hospitals doors slammed open, and when I looked in that direction, I saw Adam, breathing heavily. He looked at me and ran over to me. He hugged me and I quickly hugged back. "Now, tell me what happened..." He said with a worried expression spread across his face. I nodded slowly and told him what had happened with Seto. When I was done explaining it to him, I heard a nurse yell out, "Visitors for Seto Davis!" I stood up, knowingthat was Seto's fake last name. Me and Adam walked over to the nurse. "Is he OK?" I asked. "He is alright, but he did lose alot of blood, so he has to rest alot. You're very lucky that you brought him here so quickly. He could have fallen into a coma, or even worse." She said in a fake cheery tone. We followed her to Seto's room and she motioned us to go inside. We walked in and saw Seto laying there, unconsious, with bandages wrapped around his arms. I sat down in the chair next to the hospital bed, and waited for Seto to wake up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that I have been gone for so long guys! I just had to fix some things up and stuff like that! but I will try to get the next chapter up tommoro! Luv ya guys! Talk to ya in the next chapter!

~Animatedgamer <3