The pain comes

(I changed zerberus to cerberus, it is easier to remember)

Percy's view

Percy had woken up the next day with an extreme headache, not even knowing where the mind grain had come from. He sat in the old brown sheeted bed, hand placed on his forehead while he groaned in pain. But what made it worse was the speaking sound that came from the beautiful but extremely obnoxious creature bouncing off the currently squeaking bed. He kept trying to 'shoo' it away, but nothing got this brain hurting beast away.
He flopped back on his bed, his head jumping onto the White fluffed pillow, but still managing to make his mind ache even more, his eyelids slid closed, denying anything entry to see the 2 perfect ocean orbs. Suddenly the squeaking came to a halt, he then heard a faint flapping sound, sounding far but close as well. Curiosity Got the best of him and he opened his eyes, just to see sapphire ones staring back at him. Which ended up him squealing, of course it was a manly squeal of course, like, which male screams like a girl, pffft none of them of course.

The dragon gave out a shriek and dropped, which ended up falling on Percy's face. In the end the dragon had finally flown off, not without placing a few scratches and cuts here and there which ended up percy having the worst mind grain in the history of migraines.
"Ugh, damn dragon, damn bed, DAM HEADACHE!" He moaned while curling up into a ball. His knees slowly bent themselves so they pressed against his chest, while his head rests on them.

He untangles himself and slowly stands up, quietly walking around trying to stop his head from the unbearable pain, too soon he is at the bottom of the stairs, standing on the smooth wooden planks. He wanders around till the pain is bearable and he whistles for the female dragon, who soon dashes down the stairs and flies around the 13 year old boy.

"Come on girl, let's get back" he mumbles, the creature just squawks in reply. He makes his way to the tall and wide wooden door, slowly opening while letting the burning sunlight shine itself in the wooden room. He walks into the day and looks around, only seeing the tall pine trees that were planted everywhere, trying to block you from seeing the exit.
'So? Do you want me to fly up high to see where the village is?' Asked a soft velvety voice that came from in his mind, ending in which him freaking the fuck out. Said voice chuckles smoothly while he is there spinning around in circles, trying to find the source of the voice.

He suddenly feels something land gracefully on his shoulder, he looks to see his dragon letting out little soft growls which seemed like ... Chuckles?!

"Ok I can talk to you and you can talk to me, what's next, talking to horses" percy scoffed, so he asked her to fly up and try find the village while he waits for her, he for what seems like hours but was actually minutes, till he sees the magnificent beast falling from the sky, stopping herself in front of him.

She then started to fly away through the trees, percy not far behind, the smell of wood hit his nose, the freshness of the air. Slowly calming him, till something else was added to it, urging him to cough, smelt like ... Ash, like something was burning.

He started running faster, eager to get home, to see his beloved family again. Reaching his destination, he was ecstatic, But what he then saw broke his heart.

Parts of houses were now ashes, animals laying around motionless, burnt corpses lay around under and over objects. He shot through the village till he reached his what he was looking for, which was now pieces of burnt wood laying around, his house. He fell to his knees, no one was in the village, his house was destroyed and his family left him behind, why does this always happen to him, 'I guess I will always be alone' he thought.

He walked through the village, or what was left of it. The smell of burnt flesh struck his nose, Mrs O'leary was flying next to him, they both stared at the remains of Percy's home. Percy couldn't hold it anymore, he fell to his knees, his hands came up and covered his sun-kissed face, his eyes started to water and the tears broke free, rolling down his face like a waterfall.