Untitled Part 1

It was the 1st of April , yeah that's when these got together .

She was not used to being in a relationship. Paige would go to his class every morning and see him but also talk to her friends .The started their relationship with an awkward question. Dre never really understood Paige because she always put on this tough , you can't hurt me attitude. Things were good at first but whenever there was a break from school it would get worst . They were together until September 29 . That's when he really saw her emotions. Over the summer Dre would always ask if they could spend time together but the answer was always the same. One day they did go out and she was happy. But after that day before you knew it started going down the hill once again. It wasn't until they stopped working and school came up again. Just two days before school started ,she went out to the mall and when she got back home she felt some type of way because of boyfriend text . She was going to break up with him but she didn't want to they talked about it and continued the relationship. There were rumors flying around and stuff started to thicken. They would always argue and get even more frustrated with each other . Things started to work out with Dre and Paige so she thought . It wasn't until the 29 of September that they broke up he saw her very emotional . As they left to go to the last class of the day she was done with him but still wanted to remain friends but that's not how things worked out . Dre and Paige still would talk to each it almost seemed as if they were together again. Everything was over for her because she didn't know what to do anymore. He didn't give her a chance to say anything about this last accident. All she really had to say was : I'm not her I would never do that because I meant everything said in the beginning and if you don't believe me that's fine just lose all contacts with me .

Find out more this is coming soon please read