"And I just want you to know that no matter hold you get. When I look at you I do not see the passage of time. I see my little girl playing dress up, asking for mommy's heels and taking your sisters makeup. I see the little girl who used to ask me to push her on the swing in the backyard. Now that you are grown I hope you know that I will respect every decision you make because you they are your own to make now. However you must understand that to me, you always be my little girl. I may not be able to carry you in my arms anymore but I'll always carry you in my heart. I will always be here for you Selena. If you need me, call me. I don't care if I'm sleeping or having my own problems or it's been a while since we spoken. I don't care what the matter is but if you need me you know I will always be here. No matter how big or how small the problem is. I'll be there." 

By this point I was fully away that the tears were flowing down my cheeks, not bothering to wipe them knowing I'm only going to continue to cry. 

"I know dad." I sniffle. "And I want you to know that no matter where I go in life, who I'm married to, how much time I spend away from you because I'm with Harry, you'll always be the number one man in my life." I say with a shaky sigh, my voice cracking a bit. "I may have found my prince but you'll always be my king." I say softly, repeating the words he once told me when I had my very first boyfriend. I frown when he blinks and a few tears start falling down. My hand removing from his shoulder to wipe them away with furrowed eyebrows. "Don't cry please. I'm sorry I don't know what I said." 

He chuckles and shakes his head. "It's just.. after the whole 'kiss the bride' and you two had your first dance together as a newly wed couple it just sunk that you're grown up. You're my baby. The last child and you're.. you're married. I sat with your mother and watched the two of you dance, lost in the moment and in each others faces The both of you so in love you both looked as if you felt it was only you two here. It feels like not long ago I was enough for you. Having your fathers love was all you needed. Then he comes along and swoops you off of your feet and I know that life goes on and I would never stand in your way. I knew that one day you'd find that special someone. I'm grateful that someone is Harry who makes you immensely happy. But it's still hard to let you go." He says and pulls his lips into his mouth. 

With tears still slowly falling down my face I simple lean my head onto his shoulder and hug my arms around him. Dancing with him slowly to the remainder of the song. Not wanting to speak anymore because I'm always a mess and I hate that he feels as if he has to let me go. I'll always need him. He knows that. I understand to a father it may be hard to see his daughter marry, but he'll always be the first man to hold my heart. 

It's not long before the song is over and we both pull away, hands still connected and we both just laugh as everyone claps and cheers as a few whistles are heard. Laughing at each other for getting so sentimental when we promised we wouldn't. Soon after Chris re-introduces the father daughter dance he hushed everyone for cheering too long causing everyone to laugh. 

The DJ announces it's time for the tosses and I smile at the idea of mine but then feel my cheeks tint when I think of the garter toss. Loathing that idea since we started planning the wedding. He called out for all the women to step forward and played the infamous 'Single Ladies' song by Beyonce. I walked a bit further back so I have room to toss it and chuckle when I see my Gemma and Anne pushing my sister to join. She soon gives in and stands with the rest of the women and little girls as they all dance lightly to the song. 

I wink before turning so my back is facing them and let the DJ count to three before tossing it back, turning around instantly to see Gemma catching it, ishe also looked surprised she did and looked more like she wasn't paying attention and didn't see it coming and caught it so it didn't hit her. Instantly shaking her head with a laugh as my sister laughed along with her.