I'm so in love with him. Nothing will ever be able to amount how much love I have for him. 

I giggle when the boys start cheering and all start playfully pushing Harry, unsure what the conversation was about but the smile on his face and how happy he looks is all I can focus on. 

"Jesus stop staring!" My sister's voice breaks my thoughts. 

"She's in love let her!" Gemma laughs beside her. 

They got along well, Gemma basically becoming a sister us at how we all bonded with such ease. Gemma has considered moving out here and my sister and Chris also talked about moving out of the current apartment and into a bigger one so Gemma could join. 

"He just looks so happy." I say shyly. 

"Well duh. He married you." Gemma smiles and drops her eye into a wink. 

"Ladies and gentlemen if I could have your attention." Chris's voice sounds grasping everyone's attention. "I would like to call Mrs.Styles to the dance floor to join her father in a dance." He smiles. 

Everyone beginning to clap and whistle as I chuckle shyly. People now clearing the dance floor as my dad stands in the middle of it, people going back to their seats and watching. Cameras and phones being taken out and are ready. I stand up shyly, praying that I won't strip over the length of my dress. I shake my head with a snicker when I see my mom sitting next to Harry and his mom with tears dwelling in her eyes. My dad holds his hand out for me and I place mine in his. The beat of the song, 'Daddy's Little Girl' by Tim McGraw comes on. My dad dedicated this song to me when I turned eighteen and I know for a fact I'm going to cry. My eyes already watering at just the melody. 

His hand wraps around my waist as the other holds mine. My other hand on his shoulder as we start to slowly dance to the music. He looks down at me with a smile with a knowingly smile that I'm gonna start crying. The lyrics start to come on and I have to blink rapidly to rid the tears brimming. 

"Why would you pick this song?" I ask lowly, mainly so only he can hear. 

"You'll always be my little girl. No matter how old you get." He answers. 

"It's my wedding day dad. You're gonna ruin my makeup." I chuckle. 

"I'm so incredibly proud of you, you know that?" He asks and I frown knowing where he's going with this. 

"Please don't." I shake my head, my voice low.

"I am Selena." He repeats. "You know, being a parent you want your kids to grow up. You grow excitement once they start to crawl and then go from crawling to walking." He smiles. "The once they really are growing up, you don't want them to. It sort of becomes this nightmare. Realizing that one day they're gonna grow up and not really need you anymore." 

"I'll always need you dad." I frown. 

"I know sweetheart. I meant as in my little girl. I meant as in coming into our room at night because you wanted to sleep beside me. Or wanting to be with me outside and risk getting your cute little hands dirty with oil rather than bake with your mother inside. I won't always wake up to see your head asleep on my chest and your little hand cradling my thumb. You'll grow to old to ask me for piggy back rides or have me braid your hair instead of your mom. You won't always be so attached to me." He frowns. "You're an adult now, And here you are dancing with me on your wedding day. The day where I had to walk you down an isle and pass you to a man who promised to love and cherish you for as long as he shall live. I used to be the one to prove to you not all men are the same when you had your teenage heartbreaks. Now here you are with a ring on your finger.." He says and cuts himself off when he sniffles. I let a tear fall when I see his eyes watering up.