Chapter 7 Be strong

"Hello?" I answered questioningly.

"Mad’s you ok? why'd you, stop driving?" asked Ian frantically.

Whoa I didn't even notice it.

"Oh I'm just a little tired" I lied.

Ian can't know. Well nobody can. Ian's already protective, and everyone else... Trust me their better off not knowing.

The only one that can know about my worries is my wolf. But she's been really quiet except today for some reason. She didn't like when I began dating Ryan, but what can I say she has a mate.

As soon as she heard about going back to that pack I think she snapped. My wolf was really sensitive. But she also had a temper. And I know that going back to that pack most likely took away all that bravery.

We haven't talked since.

"Mad’s....?" Ian spoke.

I totally forgot he was on the phone.

"Yeah, sorry what did you say?" I asked shaking my head slightly.

"I'm telling the others stop so you and Ryan can switch" he informed.

"Alright" I said hanging up.

I quickly caught up with the guys and we drove to a rest stop and everyone filled the cars switched drivers used the bathrooms and went to eat. I shook Ryan and his eyes flickered open.

"We’re at a rest stop" I murmured.

"Alright want me to get you some food?" he asked.

I just nodded and, he left the car. I filled it with gas and then went to use the bathroom. When I came back everyone was in this silent conversation.

Ryan still wasn't out of the store with my food. So I walked to the group as they were whispering for some apparent reason.

"Hey guys" they all jumped apart at my voice.

'Why are they being so weird' my wolf asked.

'I don't know' I responded kind of startled, Layla never speaks unless it’s important.

"Guys are you ok?" I asked.

Because by their expressions I knew something was up.

"Nothing" Yasmin said shifting from foot to foot.

"Yas, I know when you lie" I crossed my arms.

"Mad’s its nothing" Ian spoke up.

"Oh really then why can't you tell me" this was really agitating.

Everyone knew I wouldn't stop asking so why wouldn’t they answer.

Tracy sighed "Yas and Ian are worried about you".

Why are they worried? Ugh is this about me and him.

"Why would they be worried" I lifted my hands up waving the in annoyance.

"Your mate is… well he's going to marry this other wolf" Tracy whispered rubbing the back of her neck.

My heart sank. And when I say sank I mean it jumped out of my body dug a grave and jumped in it.

"So I don't care" I shrugged trying to sound calm.

But I think I was failing miserably.

 Of course I cared. He was my mate. Why wouldn't I care? I was gone for two years. Of course he’d move on so quickly.

"Guys you ready to go?" Ryan’s voice came from behind me.

Everyone turned around awkwardly to face him. I just stood there frozen looking at the ground. I could feel my wolfs heart breaking, while mine was already gone. Buried somewhere deep in the ground. Taking a deep breath I looked up.

"Yeah" I weakly whispered turning to face Ryan.

"Come on guys let's go" I continued.

They nodded silently and went to their cars.

"You’re driving, I’m pooped" I forced myself to smile at Ryan.

Even though under my wolf and I were dying inside.

‘Why’ my wolf cried.

‘I don't know but we have to be strong’ I weakly whispered to her.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited (8/14/14)

I know it’s not that good but writing isn't so easy 

What do you think?

Vote comment and follow

Ryan on side