chapter 1

(in this u are now 14)

Here I was on the ground, getting beat by my parents."YOU ARE SO USELESS!!!!" my mother yelled. She then kicked my stomach."p - please st-top" "YOU'RE A PAIN IN THE ASS!!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN BORN!!!" My father yelled. Hearing those words......I snapped. My necklace started to glow and my eyes lit up. My parents were pushed back up against the wall. I stood up and said "you haven't experienced real pain....."

My nails soon turned into claws and my teeth turn into fangs. I ran up to my parents and cut them multiple times. My parents body then dropped and their lifeless bodies laying on the floor. I turned to the mirror and saw that I had (f/c) cat ears and tail. My eyes were a crimson red. 'Well i can't stay here' I thought to myself. I ran upstairs and packed all my stuff and put on a (f/c) hoodie. I ran back down stairs and looked back at the mirror only to see my eyes returned back to their original (e/c) color and my fangs and claws disappeared.

I quickly ran out the back door and into the woods. I soon grew tired of running and stopped. I climbed a tree and sat on one of the branches. I laid back and soon fell asleep.

(time skip~)

I woke up to the sounds of footsteps. I stayed on the branch waiting for them to leave. I thought I wouldn't get caught but then......SNAP! The branch broke, but luckily I landed on my feet. I look up to see three teenage boys looking at me.

One had a mouth guard and goggles on and he was twitching from time to time. The second one had a white mask with feminine features on it and a yellow jacket and the last one had a black mask with red eyes with a ref stitched frown, he also had a hoodie and it was orange.