Chapter Two

I texted Hope and told her to meet me at a little diner not far from my house called Ziggy's.

I sit there tapping my fingers against the warm coffee cup that is nestled between my fingers.

I look up when I hear the door open. Hope looks pretty worried about me considering I never told her what I needed to talk about.

"So wha-" she starts but I cut her off.

"Iimprintedonalex" I get out quickly.

"Wait, what?" She furrows her eyebrows.

"I uh imprinted on Alex." I tell her.

"Holy shit, Tobes, that's a huge deal." She tells me.

"I know but what am I going to do?" I ask.

"Play it out, don't mess it up." Hope jokes.

"Such great advice." I say sarcastically as I smile.

"For real though Tobes, just go with the flow and see how things turn out." She says seriously and I nod.

"Thanks Solo." I say standing up.

"Anytime baby wolf." She smiles engulfing me in a hug then we go our separate ways.

•••••

During lunch at school the next day I'm sitting outside with Meghan Klingenberg, Ashlyn Harris, and Carli Lloyd, they are the rest of Hope's pack and now I know what you are thinking, yes we are mind of a small pack but we are one of the toughest.

As we sit there I see Alex walk out of the school and smile as I stand up on the bench (I was sitting on the table) and call her over before sitting back down.

"Alex, these are my friends Meghan, Ashlyn, and Carli. Guys this is Alex." I introduce them while smiling.

"Its nice to meet you guys." The raspy voice says paired with a smile.

Soon after the bell rings and its off to classes we go.

When I get out of school the pack and I head over to Hope's house that is in front of a forest.

Hope had to stop and pick up some groceries so she wasn't here yet.

As we all sit out on the back porch Meghan smirks.

"So that Alex girl, she's cute yeah?"

I tense and clench my jaw. "You aren't her type." I mutter out.

"Oh come on, all I'm saying is the girl is hot, I mean I wouldn't mind doing the dirty with someone that damn nice." She smirks.

"Shut up. And don't talk about her like that its disrespectful." I growl.

I feel the muscles in my body ripple lightly.

"Awwww does Toby have a crush?" Meghan pushes.

"Shut up, Meghan." I growl digging my fingers into the chair I'm sitting in.

"Come on Tobes, haven't you thought about it? You know what sounds she would make when you two-" I snap my fangs and claws coming out as my eyes turn bright gold and I get bigger growling deeply as my chest vibrates.

I lunge at her picking her up and throwing her off the back porch making her land on her back hard.

She stands back up along with Ash and Carli.

"Hey, Tobin, breathe she was just kidding." Ash says carefully but I ignore it.

"You disrespectful piece of shit." I growl as I lunge at her again only to have her side step me and I hit the ground.

A deep growl rolls through my chest and out of my mouth as I dig my claws into the dirt before standing up and picking her up by her throat and pinning her up against a tree.

By now Carli and Ash are trying to get me to stop but since they are still in normal human form they can't do much.

I smirk as I see Meghan's eyes turn the same color or bright gold as mine and she kicks me away.

I tackle her and begin punching her hard. As I raise my claws above my head to rip her open I hear Hope.

"Tobin!" She almost growls and well since she is my alpha I whimper like a small puppy and get off Meghan, moving away from her slowly.

"What the fuck is going on!?" My now very angry alpha basically yells at all of us.

"Kling disrespected that new girl Alex and Tobin got upset about it and well yeah, that happened." Carli gestures towards me, now calming down and returning to my normal state.

"None of you will disrespect her and none of you will try anything with her except for Tobin." Hope states.

"And why is that?" Kling asks crossing her arms.

"Because Tobin imprinted on her." The tallest of us states before going back in her house.

We all know that is our kind's most important and absolute rule. We cannot harm or try anything with someone that another wolf has imprinted on. If you do you will be cast out from your pack as a lone wolf and well, lone wolves don't last long.

The rest of us soon follow our alpha inside with our heads down.

A/N:Alrighty there you go fam. Let me know whats on your mind guys. Keep it positive (: -Kaycee