Oneshot-Ianthony (smut)

"Don't yell at me, you know I hate it wen you yell at me!" Ian shouted back at Anthony with watery eyes. "I wouldn't need to jell at you if you wold believe me" he softened his voice a little "I didn't cheat on you Ian, especially not with my ex-girlfriend. I would never do that to you Ian and you know that, why don't you believe me?" Anthony said, his eyes started to water. Ian looked down "I don't know. I-I'm sorry, I guess I am a little paranoid about this" Ian sighed "A little?" Anthony giggled "I would never do that baby.....I-I mean Ian" Anthony blushes when he realized the pet name for Ian. "I like that, it's cute" Ian smiles the most sweetest smile Anthony has ever sean on his beloved boyfriend. "Okey baby do you wanna watch a movie and cuddle?" Anthony asks wail walking to Ian and puttied his hands on Ian's hips. "Hell yes" Ian replays and they walked to the couch and just cuddled till they fell asleep.

~Okey now I can explain everything~

Ian and Anthony got together about a month ago and they are weary loving boyfriends but there is something missing in there relationship....SEX! They booth really, really want it but Ian is nerves as hell, he didn't want to louse Anthony because of that. He was scared that he would have sex with anybody els just to satisfy his needs, but what he didn't know was that Anthony was scared of lousing Ian because of those thoughts. They loved etch-other weary much and they knew that it was meant to be, but booth were scared of lousing there soulmate.

~Okey back to Ian and Anthony~

"Ian wake up" Anthony said with a soft-loving voice. "What?" Ian groaned "We gotta film lunch time today. And by the way I'm starving, I have bin up since 10.30AM and now it's...1.13PM" Anthony said a little annoyed. Ian finally set up an said "Why didn't you wake me up then?".
Anthony smiled "Cause, you are so cute wen you sleep. And the fact that you had a dream about me was even cuter". Anthony smiled and kissed Ian on the check, "How did you know I had a dream about you?"
"Weeeeelllllll you moaned my name a lot" Anthony smirked and Ian just raised an eyebrow but quickly realized that he had a 'problem' down stairs. "Am...Ant I have to go to the bathroom really quick" Ian tried to stand up but Anthony didn't let him, he wanted to 'help' Ian with his problem. He set on Ian's lap and vas startling his waist, Ian got the message and Anthony garbed him by his collar and puled him closer. "Ian I wanna help you with your little 'problem' " he leaned in for a kiss but Ian stopped him "Anthony are you shore you wanna do this, I don't wanna push you in to things like that" he said worried. "Yes I-" Anthony got cutoff "Cause I culled just go to the bathroom and do it myself". Anthony raised an eyebrow "Ian are you...are you nerves?" "Yes Anthony of-course I'm nerves! You are my best friend....well now my boyfriend and I wanted this since 10th grade, and now that I have the chance that you finally fuck me life-lees, I'm scared that I'm going to mess this up!" Anthony kissed Ian deeply and said "Ian, I wanted this since 10th grade too. And you are not going to mess it up and if you do, I DO NOT CARE". Ian smiled and puled Anthony in a really, really soft long lasting kiss. Anthony wanted to deepen the kiss but Ian didn't let him "Your an ass" Anthony muffled against Ian's lips, Ian just smiled and bit down on Anthony's bottom lip. Which drove Anthony crazy. Anthony decided to tease Ian the way he teased him but he wanted to be even more evil.

He brushed his fingers against Ian's growing bulge and Ian moaned softly in to the kiss. He started to stroke him through his jeans, Ian broke the kiss, leaned his head back on the couch and started to breath heavily. "You like that?" Anthony said seductively "Mhmm" Ian licked his lips "Harder" Anthony laughed and stared stroking softer. "Look who's the ass now" Ian chocked out, Anthony removed his hand from Ian's pants. "What the fu-" Ian was cutoff with a kiss, Anthony puled his and Ian's pants down in a second and took Ian dick in his hand, pumping hard. "Whaa...?" Ian bathed, but started moaning just a second later. "Ian can I fuck you?" Ian giggled "Was that even a question?" He winked "But you have ti do something for me". "Anything" Anthony said with a so sexy voice that Ian thought he would explode. Ian took a hold of Anthony's member and stroked him slowly. "Just relax and lets switch positions" Ian said in a lust filled voice "Okey" Anthony some hove moaned. They switched positions and Ian was now between Anthony's legs, still giving him a hand-job. "You ready?" Ian asked, "Ian just do it.please" Ian didn't hesitate, he took Anthony's cock in his mouth going up and down, teasing him with his tongue and massaging his balls. Anthony tilted his head back to the couch and tangled his fingers in Ian's hare. He started to suck on his own lover lip and tighten his grip on Ian's hare, he started to arch his back and breath heavy. Ian puled back "Hey! You are not coming before me" he said with a smirk. "S-sorry, got a little...am carried away" Anthony said still breathing heavily, Ian just stud up and went to there room. After some time Anthony started to wonder where his boyfriend went, "Are you coming or not?!" Ian yelled "Shit sorry I didn't know tha-" "Just get in here before I get soft!" Anthony stud up and ran to there room.

Wen he opened the door, he was stunned by the view. He saw Ian on the bed, naked, on his back, legs far apart and two fingers, coated with lube in his ass starching himself. Anthony was standing in the doorway almost drooling, Ian moaned wen he hit his prostate and Anthony's dick twitchy by the heavenly sound of Ian's moans. "Come, I'm ready" Ian said with the sexiest voice ever. Anthony was usually an asshole, he teased Ian all the time in any way possible. He wanted to slowly go to the bed and let Ian suffer for a little longer, but he couldn't take it anymore. He jumped on the bed and took the lube in his hands. "Are you ready to get my big, fat cock in your tight ass?" Anthony said and started to apply the lube on his penis "It's not that big..." Ian teased. He removed his fingers and the moment they left his asshole Anthony pushed in "Aw...G-god Ant" Ian whined, grabbed on the sheets. Anthony stopped moving and looked at Ian "Maybe its not THAT big, but its impressive" Anthony smirked. "Do that again and you can drive me to the hospital!" Ian said with an angry voice. Anthony leaned down and kissed him so that Ian would relax, but it didn't work Ian wasn't relaxing. They were just kissing when Ian puled away "Move, God demote!" he snapped, Anthony just smiled and started thrusting. "O God Ian...you're so tight" Anthony moaned against Ian's ear. Ian almost screamed his name when Anthony hit his prostate "Ant right there...hit it again" Ian begged. "You mean like ..... That" and with that Anthony slammed his cock deep inside Ian making him scream again.

They were repeating this process for a good 10 minutes when Anthony finally said "I'm gonna...Ian I'm gonna-" "Try to hold it in. it files better" Ian moaned. Ian stared to hand-job himself and after like 2 minutes "Ant I...." "Me too". And with that they booth came together, Anthony deep inside of Ian, and Ian all over his hand.

"That was unbelievably good" Anthony said berthing heavily and lying on the bed with Ian in his arms. "Yeah...you are defiantly the best I've ever had" Ian said with a smirk, Anthony just looked at him "What? Did you...?" "Ohh don't pretend like you never did...." "SHUT UP!". They booth laughed and Ian kissed Anthony and finally said "I-I love you" Anthony just smiled and hugged Ian tight "I love you too baby".

And with that said they booth fell asleep.....hahahahah hell nooo xD what actually happened--

"Ian?" "Yeah Ant?" Anthony set up "I'm starving" Ian did the same "Me too" Anthony raised an eyebrow "Sooo tacos?" "You know me so well" Ian said and gave Anthony a kiss. They got dressed and filmed the next Lunchtime w/Smosh, after that they just relaxed on the couch and watched a movie till they fell asleep.