Together { Corah/Sonnar}

Sarah's POV

Sitting on the couch I sighed. I love Connor but sometimes I got insecure. This made me feel like he didn't love me. Right about now we were snugled against the couch, watching anime in our college apartment. He wraped his arms around me and placed me on his lap. I wigged around trying to get comfortable. I leaned into him as he placed slow kissed down my neck. I was enjoying this and doubts were slowly evaporating. 

Connor's POV

I love her and I love this. I wrap my arms around her pulling her into my lap. She wiggles around and I blush. It's not very easy to control my hormones when she is around. I could feel my dick growing larger in my pants. I start to place slow kisses down her neck. " I love you," I whisper. She shivers and I know I'm doing something right. I turn her head slowy until facing me. Our foreheads touchand out lips connect. We move our lips in sync. Our breathing getting harder and deeper by the second. I guess we are both getting turned on. 

I grab her hands and pull her to the bedroom. Slowly we begin to undress. I push her on the bed, breathless. " Connor do you have a condom?" I walk over to my drawers and get a condom and slip it on. At first I didn't think it would fit but I got extra large. ( I'm laughing really hard lol ) I line myself up and make sure she's okay. " You sure about this?", I ask. She squeezes my arm. " I love you." I enter her slowly. This is the first time we've ever had sex. She moans, loudly, I thrust a little harder. She moves her body along with mine. I grunt and thrust some more. She lifts her head and begins to kiss me. About 10 minuetes after I feel myself getting tired. I slip off the condom and Sarah climbs on me again again, her hands running slowy down my body. I feel my penis getting hard again. Slowly she holds my member in her hands. Slipping my dick into her warm mouth. As she moves up and down I feel my stomach getting tighter. She grabs my balls and squeezes while sucking. " I going to cum," I groan. She moans along and pants. " Me too." I look down and see her fingering her self. This is too much for me. I let my load go in her mouth, she swallows it all. Then she gorans and lets her self go, both of us seperate panting Then she moves closer kissing me on the lips. We snuggle......... naked. "Had fun?" she ask. I chuckle." yeah." I wrap my arms around her and slowly we fall alseep.

First of all people before you run to Sarah and Connor I have their permission to write this. They also read ti before I published it. No none of this actualy happened. Moving on. I hope you like this one spent a lot of time on it. Thanks.

x Billy Joh