Chapter One

As Hell Above ethos throughout the arena, I feel my eyes water. I never have really had a home. Just a place to live. My father abused me saying it was MY fault that she died but I saw it happen. The police decided it was a suicide but in reality she died/was murdered protecting me.

I close my eyes and feel a tear slip down my face. I open my eyes as a hand touches mine. I open my eyes to see Vic Fuentes gripping onto my hand. I rip my hand away and instantly feel horrible because of the pain in his eyes. But I have secrets hiding under my hoodie. Secrets that should stay secret. I run out of the tavern and find an alley way. I sit down and bring my knees to my chest. I start to shake, still feeling the vibration of the concert echoing into the silent night. I hear Vic saying goodbye and soon people start to leave. A body emerges from the shadows.

"I thought I'd find you here." I hear from the figure. My breath catches in my throat.

"Please leave me alone" I whisper. My father only chuckles and tips me to my feet. I shriek at the sudden contact and wait for the blow to come. Instead a door opens and four grown men exit. In the dark I don't recognize them. They quickly come over.

"Excuse me. Is he bothering you?" I hear a voice ask. I open my eyes and see Jaime Preciado staring in my eyes. I nod my head yes. "She will be coming with us."

"She murdered my wife. I don't want her." My father shouts and pushes me against the wall.

"You were never a good father. I loved my mom. I would NEVER murder her!" I shout using all my strength to pull myself up and throw myself at my father but four pairs if arms grab me and hold me back. A deep, dark, sinister chuckle escapes my father's lips as he walk away into the night.

I feel my self being carried and look up to see Mike. He smiles down at me. "Hi! What's your name? I'm Mike!" He says.

"Alexandria but you can call me Alex." I mutter slowly letting my exhaustion take me over. I'm brought into a tour bus and lain down in an empty bunk.

"Sleep well Alex." I hear and let myself drift off.

Vic P.O.V

As I watch her sleep I realize that She has to be older than she looks. It's already three P.M. and she hasn't woken up. I smile as I see her shift and start to stretch. As her eyes open she looks confused before letting her eyes fly over to me. She smiles and jumps into my arms. I spin her around.

"How old are you Alex?" I ask

"18." She replies.

"I KNEW IT!!" Tony shouts from the front lounge and we all laugh.

"How would you like to live with us?" I ask.

Hey. I promise you my darlings that the other chapters WILL be longer. Bye peeps.