Happy Landings!

"Mmmmmgggghh.." Ben muttered his eyes opening slowly. "Morning already.. wait.. huh!?"

Ben was sitting in an airplane seat next to Tsuchimikado, who was reading a magazine, humming to himself. On the other side of Ben, Mikoto was sitting there, looking groggy, as if she had only just woken up as well.

"No way.. YOU GASSED US!!" Ben yelled, grabbing Motoharu's shoulders and shaking him

"Hey! I'm trying to read a decent magazine here!" said Motoharu.

"You gassed us!! Even when we agreed to came!" Ben exclaimed. "Why!!?"

"I thought it would be fun!"

"FUN!?" Ben stammered. "How did you get our unconscious bodies through customs!?"

"I have a few friends." said Motoharu. "Anyways.. we don't have time to argue.. we're almost there.."

Ben looked at the large screen near the front of that section of the plane, depicting the distance from their destination.

"Okay.. firstly, that says we're going to America.. and secondly, that says we're not even halfway there.."

"Follow me!" said Motoharu, standing up from his seat.

"Ben.." Mikoto groaned, still trying to wake up. "izzit Mornin' already? urrghh..."

Ben helped Mikoto to her feet as she yawned and leaned onto Ben's shoulder groggily. "Morning Ben... haaahhhh..."

As soon as they reached one of the doors of the plane, Motoharu began putting a pack on that looked suspiciously like a parachute. "We should be flying low enough by now."

"Low enough!?" said Ben.

"The pilot's a buddy of mine. " said Motoharu. "Look out the window Ben.. welcome to Avignon France!"

Ben looked out the window at the glittering lights below in the night. "Okay.. so.. what are you-.. wait.. you can't be saying.."

"We're going to jump? Well yeah!" said Motoharu with a grin. "Come on Benjy-san! Let's get to it!"

Motoharu strapped a parachute to the drowsy Mikoto, who just seemed to be realizing what was going on.

"Hold on!" Mikoto stammered. "What are you-!?"

Motoharu wrenched the door open, and wind blew rapidly into the cabin. "Safe landings!!"

Motoharu threw Mikoto right out of the plane as she screamed shrilly.

"THE HELL!?" Ben cried out in shock.

"Laters! I'll see you at the bottom!" said Motoharu stepping up to the edge of the door.

"Wait a second!" Ben said. "Where's my parachute!?"

"Right on your left wrist Benjy-san!" said Motoharu. "See ya down in the city! Aha!!"

Motoharu jumped out of the plane, whooping.

Ben groaned. "Oh great. He began dialing the Omnitrix, but right before he could transform a massive gust of wind blasted through and sent him hurling from the plane.

"WHOAH!!!" Ben stammered hitting the Omnitrix immediately. However, because he hit the faceplate so hard, the dial was thrown off slightly, and the hologram shifted from Jetray to Heatblast.

"FLASH!!" Heat Blast's molten form appeared, falling through the sky.

"Eh!" Heat Blast said, flames fluttering from his head. "Well.. this actually isn't that bad.. I can work with this!!"