Chains

Alexis's POV.

Ugh. The rest of the day was okay, but I still can't get this morning out of my head. I called my mom five minutes ago so she should be getting here soon. As a matter of fact I see her car now. I say good-bye to Deb, and walk out the front door. I hop in the car of course smiling. "Seem's like you had a first good day?," my mom states/ asks. "you have no idea." I say.                                                                                        "What do you mean?" My mom asks.         "My boss, is just soo hot." My mom starts laughing. "So thats what made you day? Your boss being hot?" I sigh. "Yep. Him hot. That's all." She laughs again. "okay sweetie, but no funny buisness with him, and if it does happen you need to use pro- I cut her off by screaming "mom." By the time I knew it I was back home.

Jeez. One day, and i'm already worn out. Maybe it was because of this morning? I don't know, but I am tired. I started reading the novel that i'm almost finished with, and my eyes grew heavy, and I fell asleep slowly, then all at once.

I woke up to the sun being shined in my eyes. My mom always does that. She will come in my room and open the curtains, and that'll be what I have to wake up to every morning. I groan and roll over, about to go back to sleep, when I remember I have work, and am instantly springing up. The suprise! I forgot. I wonder what it is. To be honest I am a little scared. What if I loose my virginity? I sit up, and notice my underwear are wet. Ugh. I forgot to mention I may or may not have been having a wet dream about Luke.

I get dressed in my maid uniform, and ask my mom if I can take her car. I wish I had my own car now. I mean I am 18 soo.. At least she said that I can drive her car. I hop in the car and blast some All Time Low. I'm jamming out, when I realize i'm here. I get out and walk right inside( i'm allowed to do that now.) I run into Deb on the way to Daddy's office, and greet her. 

Soon, I am standing outside Luke's office, about to knock. Here goes nothing. Knock. Knock. Knock. "Come in" I hear. I walk in and pull my skirt up a bit. "Ahh. Princess, it's good to see my baby. Would you like your suprise now?" I smirk, and try to look seductive. "Yes daddy" Next thing I know he is taking me to his private bedroom.

 I walk into his room with him, and it's huge. I huge bed too. Luke pushes me over onto his bed, and I land with a thunk. "Take your clothes off for me, Princess." I command. Going slow, and trying to be sexy, I take off my shirt. Underneath I have on a very very naughty bra on along with even worse panties. Stole them from my mom. Oops. Next thing  i'm doing is pulling my pants off, in which causes Luke's eyes to almost pop out of his head. I unhook my bra and bite my lip. I can see Luke's bulge and decide to take my bra off slowly and throw it at him. Next come my underwear. Good thing I shaved.  I throw my underwear at him too. He then walks up to me and grabs my wrists and pushes me gently to the top of the bed where he ties my hands in chains. "my turn to play" he smirks