Dirty Girl, Even dirtier boy.

Alexis's Pov.

So I am actually pissed at my mother. She made me apply for a job to be a maid for Luke Hemmings. What really sucks is I got the job. I don't even know who the hell Luke Hemmings is. I didn't even see him during the tour of his huge house. But, today is my first day, and I get to meet him.

My mom pulls up to the huge house to drop me off. I kiss her cheek and tell her I love her, then head up to the huge door. I knock with the big knocker thing, and hope that my boss isn't an ass. I hear footsteps and then the door opens. A old women answers, "well hello. You must be Alexis. I am the other maid, Debby. You can call me Deb if you'd like. Mr. Hemmings has been waiting to see you, come this way." She leads me to a big hallway with a door at the end. "That's his office, he said that you are welcome to walk right in." I walked down the hallway and peeked my head through the door.

I saw the hottest fucking guy ever sitting in a desk on a computer. Is that my new boss, because if so then i'm really going to enjoy this job. He has blond hair that is in a fringe, and a little bit of facial hair.I walk in fully now, and he smirks up and me, and started looking me up and down. He was hot and all, but why was he checking someone like me out?

"Hello Alexis, I am your new boss. You are to call me daddy." I coughed, and my face turned red. "daddy?", I asked? "yes. daddy. Kitten," he purred. Woah. I am a virgin, but he is turning me on. I didn't think anyone could even turn me on.

"Now before you start your job as a maid, I have a special job for you. Only if your comfortable." I nodded. "Will you come take care of this boner, you gave daddy?" I gulped, then smirked in a seductive way and walked toward him. I got on my knees and he stood up. "Good Kitten," he said as I tugged down his jeans. After his jeans went his underwear, and soon his boner was hitting his stomach. I grabbed his cock, and began twirling my tongue around the tip. "Oh, princess what a tease. I think you deserve a spanking after this." I began sucking fully on his length bringing it in my mouth and back out. I chocked a bit every once and a while, and the parts I couldn't reach I used my hands with. He was a moaning mess. After a few more times of sucking, his warm liquid squirted in my throat and I swallowed licking the rest of his tip. Not bad for a first timer I think.

"very good job kitten, now it's your turn." I knew I was soaking wet right now. He had me lay on his desk, while he was taking off my pants. Then he began tugging at the hem of my panties. Down they went. "Who made you this wet princess?," he asked. "y-you did daddy" He started rubbing my clit, and then sucking. "ugh. Daddy, more" He stuck his tongue in, doing thrust as deep as he could go. I was a moaning mess too of course. I soon reached my peak, and fell back. "Very good princess. Meet me in here tomorrow morning too. I have a suprise for you for being such a good princess." "okay, daddy."

Well.. that was a good start to a day.