we can still fall even as zombies chase us ? bxb one shot

Start from the beginning

R: I looked at him as the sun went down. I wasn’t going to question him, I understand if a guy’s lonely and I don’t want to piss him off. I laid down turning away from him and scooting to the edge some. I didn’t want to impose on him.

D: I smiled and pulled him back close into my chest “ mm its fine u don’t have to move away I like company and plus  your cute” I smiled as he shivered when I ran my hand to his stumic holding him close to me “ sleep “

R: “I don’t know you…and you want to be this friendly with me? Not that I’m complaining or anything…” I said softly as he scooted closer to me, we were spooning now and I was warm. My leg had stopped hurting some.

D: “ I would like to get to know u “ I grabbed one of his hands “ im a lot better then will but if u like him I can switch rooms for the night “ started to get up “ I mean why not want the younger good looing kid …just know he’s a little off “

R: I grabbed his hand feeling cold. “Actually…I want you he’s too young for me and his eyes are evil…” I frowned as he let go. He shut the door and got back in his place holding my hand and spooning with me. “I want to know you too…” I whispered softly as he laced our fingers together.

D: “ mm good “ I  held him close we talked some that night I smiled as he turned to me curling “ so why where u alone out there ? no family friends….boyfriends?”

R: “my brothers died and I have no boyfriend. People didn’t like me to much at school. My parents were killed with the napalms over the atl.” I folded my arms around him cuddling up to him. he pulled the covers over us, “I’d been running from those two walkers since back at the pond, they cornered me in the tree…”

D: I nodded and hugged him close “im glad I found you well heard you “ he laughed and snuggled me “ I should clean your cut again “ I layed him back and un covered us I pulled his top off and some shorts I un wrapped his wound and cleaned it I kissed the cut softly as I rewrapped it.

R: I whimpered some as the cut burned a little, he went lay next to me and laid kisses on my chest. I ran my hands threw his raven hair; he looked at me and leaned down kissing me softly. I blushed as he pulled away. “Y-you never told me your name.” I whispered softly.

D: I smiled and whispered Damien into his ear as I kissing his neck “ Damien moon nice to save u and then kiss u “ I smiled and hugged him closely to me he played with my hair I smiled and nuzzled into his neck “mmm riley tomorrow im give u a nice warm bath “ he grunted hitting me playfully.

R: “I’m not that helpless you know…” he kissed my shoulder nuzzling into my neck.

D: “ mmm but I like to help cute little injured people “ he laughed and hugged me tightly “ mmm but I like kissing them more “ I kissed him softly caressing his cheek I felt drawn to him like he was meant to be mine  I nuzzled back into his neck “ sleep riley “

R: “mm kind of hard too when a gorgeous raven is laying on me showing my body with kisses…” I smiled cuddling to him closing my eyes as he covered us up again. I felt extremely safe with him, like nothing could hurt me.

D: “mm can’t help it. “I held him as he slowly fell asleep; I ran my hand threw his hair “ sleep good “ I  fell asleep soon also –morning – I woke to lizzy telling me I had to go help harvest, I sighed and slowly moved so I dint wake riley “ok, lizzy mind getting him something to eat when he wakes please?“

R: I opened my eyes to an empty bed again; I sat up with a grunt. I smiled at lizzy as she handed me a bowl of fruit. “Thanks lizzy.” She smiled and batted her big brown eyes at me and walked away. I ate my bowl of fruit, dressing in jeans and t-shirt putting my socks on. Will came in again flirting the boy creeped me out so much that it started to show when he came near.