Chapter 4 and so the love shows

Start from the beginning

 “Alice, Alice its ok”

 I felt him wipe the tears off my cheeks. I looked around and saw that I was in his room. I stood strait up making myself dizzy and a little unstable. The boy stood up fast and tried to place a hand on my should but I pushed him away making me stumble back and fall to the ground, a cry of pain left my lips as I looked at the gash on my lag.

I looked up at the boy to see his eyes wide; he dropped to his knee and looked at my lag. I looked at it to and saw my own blood cover my lag

“Don’t look” the boy spoke to me in a demanding tone.

How dear he, tell me what to do but he was right, by me looking at the cut on my lag I was making things worst. He took his jacket off to take his shirt off reviling a six pack and sun kissed skin that had my heart racing he poled his jacket back on but left it open for my wondering eyes. He smiled when he saw me checking him out as he wrapped his shirt around my lag just above the cut.

“What’s your name?” I asked him with a soft week voice.

I was feeling light headed and dizzy due to the lost of blood and the look he gave me; told me that he knew.  

“My name is James princess Alice”

Goes bumps ran up and down my body as I felt warm inside; all this because he said my name? My eye lied’s started to get heavy as the affect of blood lost start to kick in. I grabbed the sleeve of his jacket not wanting him to leave me and then everything went black.

James pov

For some reason I couldn’t get my mind off that girl. I knew her eye color wasn’t hers because she was warring contacts but why and if she was warring contacts would she be warring a wig and if so what did this mystery girl look like? I was walking down the hall that laid to Zeus’s office, I stopped at the thought of Princess Alice. She was the only closes thing Zeus had to a daughter, most drug lords would want a son but not Zeus and I guess that’s what made him so special.