Chapter 4 and so the love shows

Start from the beginning

I smiled “I needed to have the house ungraded so I could snick in, had I let you all take me then people would have known I am home but when people saw that you all left empty handed and all, no one well suspect my arrival”

 “Zeus,” Mike said as he walked up to me

“Yes”

“Looks like our little princess has grown up and now she’s a true evil master mind,” he said as he gave me a nudge. I pushed him away laughing as I did. I stopped laughing as an image of the boy I ran into popped into my mind.

“Alice what is it?” Jake asked me

“Who was he?” I ask, for some reason I couldn’t get him out of my mind.

“Who are you talking about my dear?” Zeus asked me as he walked up and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

I looked up at him “that boy I ran into, is he new?”

Zeus looked at Mike who was now laughing “now, do you believe me sir?”

 Zeus turned his head and said “no” very angrily like.

 “Come on boss you have to aments that my idea is a good one and she already has an eye for him”

 Zeus snapped at him with pure anger, anger that I had never seen before, id never really seen Zeus this angry before and it scared me. I hadn’t notice that I took a step back and my lags started to shake.

Jake grabbed my arm witched made me grabbed his arm and throw him over my shoulder as a shrike escaped my lips. Zeus and mike had stopped fighting and was now starring at me and Jake who was on his back.

 “I I I’m sorry,” I said and then turned around and ran out the door before anyone could stop me.

Tears started to run down my face as I ran to my room; I couldn’t see, my eyes were felled with tears. I turned a corner and ran straight into the boy from early. His arms wrapped around me and poled me in closer to him, I tried to push him away but it was no use. I stopped and just stood there as more tears poured out, I felt his hand move in circles on my back and then I heard him whispering sweet soothing words into my ear. Why was he doing all this? What does he want from?