In Real

I was getting off my plane from Heathrow to LAX. As I stepped onto the American ground, it didn't feel very different, but the weather was killing me.

I knew it was hot in LA, but not this hot. I felt like I was nearly dying.

Why was I in LA? Well, I finally had time to visit my friends John, aka Swazz and Nate. We wanted to meet up for a long time now, but I never had the time or money.

Eventually I got my shit together and took the first plane to LAX.

Neither of the boys knew I was coming, so I hope this was a good time to come.

"Surprise!" I said as Nate opened the door to Swazz' house. He widened his eyes and gasped. "Close your mouth, you'll catch flies." I winked.

He got back to earth and started laughing while attacking me with hugs. "Holy shit! Wow (Y/N)! I-I- wow! You're actually here and wow-"

"I get it, this whole situation got you like 'wow'!" I mocked him.

He started laughing. "Your accent, holy fucking shit." He said.

"Thank you." I giggled.

"Come in, come in. I just came over and we're hanging out, doing nothing special really. Your timing is seriously perfect. We were bored as shit." He opened the door a little wider and I got in.

"Yo, Skate. Who was it?" Swazz asked.

"Me." I walked in and he jumped off the couch and hugged me while holding me in the air.

"Holy fuck! (Y/N)!" I laughed and hugged him back. "Okay, let's be real. You are hot through a screen, but you're even hotter in life."

I playfully slapped him as he set me down. We caught up, asked about my flight, talked about how my accent was, etc. I had a lot of fun, but by now I was getting tired since it's 11 pm and this jetlag was going to be a pain in the ass. "Are you tired?" Swazz asked as my eyes almost closed.

"Yeah." I giggled.

"Let's get you to bed."

"Get it man!" Nate yelled. I chuckled and walked upstairs as Swazz said something to Nate and followed me.

"Here's my room. It's kinda messy though." He opened the door to his room and it was messy, but not too messy.

"No, it's alright." I smiled. I opened my suitcase to get my pajama's as soon as possible, I was tired and I was done.

"Wait." He said as I walked to the other room to get dressed.

"What's up?"

"Okay, this might be rushed and shit, but I needed to get this off my chest." I harshly swallowed and looked up at him. "I like you. Like, ever since I started talking to you. But I never had the balls to say it, and I was scared you'd be a damn catfish."

I laughed at the last part. "Now I know you're real, I just needed to say this and I-I don't know what to say, because I'm not-"

I interrupted him by placing my lips of his warm and soft lips. As I pulled back quickly, he was just as surprised as I was. "You just needed to shut up."

"Then I guess I need to talk more." He said smirking while leaning in again.