00

ashton walked up the stairs to his room at six o' clock, waiting patiently for his entertainment that evening.

/

a boy with fluffy lilac hair and innocent green eyes padded up the stairs to his room at 6:15. he opened his curtains and windows wide, relishing in the cool city breeze that instantly flooded into his warm apartment building. michael never bothered with installing air-con; why go to all that trouble when you can just open the windows and have nature do that for you?

he plopped onto his bed for a few moments, taking a time to himself to chill. he had just gotten home from work after all, and working in a mall when you are a boy wearing a skirt is always stressful. thankfully, today hadnt been too bad, and no bigoted old prick had tried to call him out on how what he was doing was 'wrong'.

soon, he began to feel uncomfortable in his skirt and jumper, and slowly he began to strip it off.

/

ashtons heart raced with anticipation as he saw the boy reach down and tug at the end of his sweater. it was an eggshell blue, with purple sleeves that matched his hair. ashton couldnt quite make out the design, but it didnt matter to him. michael always looked better without it on.

ash's eyes scanned michael's naked top half, looking at his deliciously cute little tummy and his beautiful pale skin. his heart stopped when he saw michael frown and poke at the fat, but he held in the need to tell the boy to stop. he would know that he was being watched, and may even stop ashton's private show.

michael shrugged and slipped his skirt down his smooth legs, tossing the pink skater skirt to the side, before he ran his hand back up his body.

there it was, the sight that made ashton's co.ck make a painfully hard tent in the front of his jeans. michael was stood in front of his mirror in just white lacy stockings, held to his lacy white panties by pretty pink garters. he smiled down at his own legs, before crawling into his blankets and going to sleep.

if ashtons mind had been in a normal place, he would have wondered if the small boy had eaten anything, and why he was going to bed so early. but all that was on his mind was how much he would love to fu.ck the innocence out of the pretty boy across the road.

SOO
THAT WAS FUN
a bit of an intro chapter for you guys <33
its just kinda settinf the scene? basically i have a lot of this planned out and i know ash is a bit of a creepy perv but e v e n t u a l l y i will make him less gross, i promise.

not before hes corrupted poor little mikes tho lol