Chapter Seventy

Comincia dall'inizio

"Are Liam and Louis here?" I ask. 

"No baby." He answers with a small squeeze to my hand. 

With furrowed eyebrows I glance over at him as he continues to drive. "How come we're here than?" I ask now a bit confused. 

"There's a house they told me about. I was talking to them about some things and then they brought up this house for sale." He answers. "Figured instead of crashing at their place whenever we all take a small get away trip here I could stay at my own." He adds. 

"Ahh okay." I nod.

My attention averts out the window when he comes to a halt in front of a very, very big house. My eyes widen a bit at the height and width of it and it's definitely one of the nicest houses here. He gets out of the car and I do the same. Following him up the large amount of stairs leading to the property. He retrieves a set of keys from his pocket and unlocks the double doors. 

"Did you already buy it?" I ask. 

"Maybe." He sings with a wink. 

I chuckle as he wraps a hand around my waist and guides us into the house. You'd be crazy not to fall in love with it instantly. It's empty but still beyond beautiful. The floor is white tile and the first thing you take notice of is the double staircase on each side leading to the second floor. The steps a dark brown wood with the same color as the railing. The ceiling above is high and a modern looking chandelier is hanging from it. The walls white also with some small detailing at the very top before it turns into the roof. He took me on a tour of the house. Six bedrooms and eight and a half bathrooms. Two bedrooms downstairs and four upstairs. Each bedroom with it's own bathroom and one upstairs and the half one down stairs. The rooms were all equally large and it was easy to tell which one is the master bedroom. The kitchen was probably my favorite part. All white and black. It was massive with a nice island in the middle. Three living rooms downstairs and a medium sized extra room for an office as well. 

Harry kept going on about how he knew this house was perfect even though I kept telling him it's a big too big for him. He led me out to the backyard, the green from the grass instantly popping out. The yard was long, the green extending out far back. The cement only covering the yard from when you walk out and past the pool. The pool looked about twelve feet deep and I smiled at the jacuzzi, being younger I always wanted a pool for one of those. 

"What exactly do you plan on using to keep this yard full huh?" I ask. 

"Not sure. Maybe replace some of the grass for a basketball court or something. Tennis court, buy a few dogs I don't know my love." He laughs and wraps both hands around my waist from behind. 

"I can't believe you actually bought this. How much was it?" I ask. 

"Doesn't matter." He chuckles. "As long as I'm comfortable price doesn't matter." He adds.

"Ten million?" I guess and he laughs loudly. 

"Cold." He answers. 

"Are you insane?!" I laugh and turn around in his arms. "Twenty million?" I guess again. 

"You're not going to stop are you?" He asks with a cheeky smile. 

"Probably not." I giggle.

He sighs and rolls his eyes. "Five fifty." He mumbles. 

"You've got to be fu-" I begin but am interrupted when he places his lips on mine. 

He pulls away with a smile and places a small peck to my nose. "I love you." He mutters. 

"You should." I smile.

"I'm serious baby." He laughs and squeezes my waist. "I love you. So much. You changed me. All for the better." He says. 

"I love you too." I smile shyly. 

"You know sometimes I can't believe we've been together for over a year. An entire year and four months of shagging only one girl that's sad-"

"Hey!" I gasp and playfully hit push him away from me. 

"I'm kidding my love." He smiles and pulls me close and holds me tighter. Placing a kiss to my jawline and bringing his lips to my ear. "You know your pussy is the only one I need to keep my satisfied." He whispers. 

I groan and move away from him while laughing. Pouting also since he ruined the cute moment. "You need a filter!" 

"A filter?" He gasps and bring a hand to his chest acting offended. 

"Yes! You always say perverted things like that." I chuckle.

"You never complain about my dirty talk when we're having sex so don't start you hypocrite." He says, smiling cheekily with both dimples indented as he wiggles his pointer finger at me. 

"Shut up." I shake my head shyly. 

"On a serious note." He says and pulls me close to him again. "I couldn't thank you enough. For everything you've done for me. You've made me by far the happiest man on the planet and I'd be damn to never show you how much I appreciate you. You're the love of my life and even though I'm constantly telling you that it's only because you have every right to know how much I love you." 

"I know baby. I believe you. You don't need to tell me each day to remind me. I know you love me." I reassure him. 

"Good." He smiles. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out another key ring and dangles it in front of my face. 

"What?" I ask chuckling raising an eyebrow. 

"Move in with me." He smiles. 

"What?!" I ask, my smile now fading as my eyebrows raise. "Here? Like permanently?" 

"Yeah." He nods with a smile. 

"Are you being serious?" 

He smiles shyly before grabbing my right hand and opening my palm, placing the key ring in it. "I love you." 

Still a bit surprised I look down at the key ring but my mouth drops when I see a diamond ring attached to the loop of the key ring. Feeling a shiver run down my spine and praying my heart beat will slow down. My eyes are watering and I'm trying not to cry. My bottom lip shaking as I pull it between my teeth. My hands beginning to shake as I continue to look at it. I finally glance up at him, my nerves on an edge. 

"Harry..." I say quietly, more in a questioning tone. 

"Marry me." 

"And it's alright. Calling out for somebody to hold tonight. When you're lost, you'll find a way I'll be your light. You'll never feel like you're alone, I'll make this feel like home..."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

One more chapter than the two part epilogue ☺ - B. x