The Dark Side

At Dr. Robotink's lab. "Let me go egghead" Tails demanded. "I wouldn't even dream about it." Dr. Robotnik said. "You will be here for a long time." "Oh really?" Questioned Tails. "Yes as a matter of fact you will be... ROBTOSIZED!" Dr. Robotnik said with a evil laugh. "Nooo!" Cried Tails. "You can't do that!" "Oh, but I can." Laughed Dr. Robotnik "Sonic will kill you." Tails sneered. Just then snivley walked into the room and said, "Sir, it's ready." "Excellent. Come on." Robotnik said to Tails. They walked out of the room they were in and walked down a long hall. Tails looked around. (There is no way to escape) he thought. On the walls there were pictures of Dr. Robotnik in crazy outfits as far as the eye could see. (Uhg) Tails thought in disgust. "Ah here we are." Dr. Robotnik said. "And where exactly is here?" Asked Tails. "We are in my robot room. It is where you know what happens."

"Sonia, what if we're to late? What if tails is already a robot?" Sonic said in dismay. "It's ok Sonic. We'll get tails back in time." Sonia assured him. "Hey bro, how did you meet this guy before us. How did you even met him?" Manic asked. "Well, when I was only about 12 or so I was just running along a path in a really weird place, and I stopped to take a break. Right when I sit down a baby fox just lands on me. '"Ow!"' Baby tails and I said. '"Hey! Who are you? And what the heck were you doing in a tree?"' '" I was kicked out of my home."' '" but your not a bird"' '" I'm not? But I can fly."' '" no you can't. Your a fox and foxes can't fly."' '" but I can fly."' '" you can't now if you excuse me I have to go"' '" please don't go. I have no one to take care of me"' '" oh really? How old are you?"' '"1 1/2."' '" oh we'll I guess you can tag along I guess. But you have to keep up."' '" oh I will!"' I ran off and looked back to see a baby fox right behind me. I was so surprised that that little squirt could keep up with me and copy all of my moves. He told me that his name was miles prower and I know it sounds like miles per hour but that is why he did not like his name so I gave him the name tails. And that is how we met." Sonic finished. "Cool!" Sonia said. "So any way, why is it so important that we get him back?" Manic asked. Sonia hit him in the head. "Ow! What was that for?" Manic yelled. "For being so stupid! Sonic just explained why Tails is so important, knuckle head!" Sonia said angrily. (Knuckle head. Rosie just like Amy.) Sonic thought (That's it!) "Sonia! Manic! I know who we need to call!" Sonic said excitedly. Sonia and Manic stared at each other confused. "Who?" They asked Sonic. "Amy Rose and my friend Knuckles the knuckle head." Said Sonic.
Dr. Robotnik put Tails in a chair and strapped him down. "Snivley, are you ready?" Dr. Robotnik asked. "We are ready sir." Snivley answered. "Good. Turn it on!" Dr. Robotnik yelled. Snivley turned on the machine, but then Tails turned unexpectedly into Tails. EXE! "You will die!" Tails. EXE said. He threw a dark energy ball at the machine. It exploded. Then he threw one at Snivley, but Snivley dodged out of the way just in time. "Stop tails! Your ruining my lab!" Dr. Robotnik yelled. "Just like you ruined my lab?" Tails. EXE asked. He threw a giant dark energy ball at him. "Noooooo!" Dr. Robotnik yelled.

"Are you sure you want Amy?" Manic asked Sonic, "I mean how you described her was kind of scary, with her hammer and her when she gets angry she literally sets on fire with rage. She sounds really scary." "Manic your only scared because you look like Sonic and that she is going to whack you on the head." Sonia said. "Maybe" Manic mumbled. " I am sure I want Amy. She will do any think I say as long as I go on a date with her. Please, it works all the time." Sonic said. "And there she is. Hey! Amy!" Amy look back and saw Sonic. She shrieked in delight. Then she saw Sonia. She stopped and then she turned angry. She pulled out her piko-piko hammer and jumped up and yelled, "Sonic is mine!" Sonia was able to dodge just in time. "What the heck! Girl! I am-" Sonia was interrupted. "SONIC IS MINE!!!!!! SONIC WILL ONLY HAVE ONE GIRLFRIEND AND IT WILL BE ME!!!!!!!!!!" Amy yelled. "I told you she was scary." Manic said while hiding behind a tree. "Amy! Stop!" Sonic yelled. "Huh?" Amy said. "Amy! That's Sonia! My-" "Your girlfriend." Amy interrupted. "No! Amy! She is my SISTER!!!!" Sonic said finally. "Oh. I'm sorry! My mistake. 😅 So so so so so sorry." Amy apologized. "It's ok. I guess." Sonia said. "Hey Amy we need your help." Sonic said. "You know the deal Sonic." Amy said. "Yeah, I know. So this is what is happening, we need your help for rescuing tails. He got kidnapped again." Sonic explained. "Okay, oh by the way Knuckles was looking for you." Amy said
"Perfect! We were going to find knuckles any way after this." Sonic said. "Tails don't worry, we're coming for you."

Tails.EXE: How can I turn back without Cream's song. How did I turn into my .EXE form without the song. Something is not right. Sonic please hurry.