The call

Frank was bored and he thought that maybe Diego was awake, so he took out his phone and looked for his name and pressed FaceTime.
After a little while a sleepy Diego answered.
"Hello?" He said
"Hey! Oh my god i hope didnt wake you up" Frank said.
"Oh no! You didnt, i'm really tired though.. And you kind of interrupted something" Diego said blushing a little.
"Oh.. What did i interrupt?" Frank said while smirking.
"Ah..nothing i just.." Diego didnt get to finish what he was saying.
"Were you jerking off?" Frank asked.
Diego looked surprised but then he smirked too.
They both laughed and started at eachother for a while until Diego said
"Hah yeah.. I was jerking off and im really freaking horny right now"
Frank didnt expect that kind of answer but he liked it.
Frank looked straight into Diegos eyes through the camera and said with a serious voice
"Do as i say and you will feel soo good"
Diego smirked and said "sure what should i do?"
"Mhh lick your fingers and rub the tip of your dick" Frank said with lust in his voice.
Diego did as he was told, he licked his fingers and slowly started to rub the tip. A slight moan escaped his mouth as he looked at Frank.
"Thats good huh? I wish i could do it to you.. Now massage your balls" Frank said.
Diego smiled a little and went to cup his balls, massaging them as he was told. He looked at Frank and said
"Now what?"
Franks eyes got darker with lust
"Lower your phone so i can see and you can just do it like normal now" he said.
Diego moaned and lowered his phone and grabbed his dick, moving his hand up and down.
"Thats good" Frank said a little out of breath.
He started to rub himself through his pants and after a while he opened them up and his dick slapped his stomach slightly.
"Woah you're so big" Diego said while moaning.
"Fuck i wish i could touch you right now" Frank moaned.
"M-me too, what do you want me to do now?"
"Suck on your fingers and penetrate your ass" Frank said.
"W-what..?" Diego asked
"Trust me, it feels amazing" Frank said while smiling and touching himself.
Diego sucked on his fingers and slowly pushing them inside of himself, he had a painful expression on his face but it faded pretty fast when he got a little deeper, his dick jerked a little and some precum dripped onto his belly, he moaned that was close to cum.
"Y-yeah me too, look at me when you cum" Frank whispered.
"...why are you whispering? Never mind..fuck Frank im going to cum!" Diego almost screamed, he pumped his dick a few more times until he came hard. "Aahhgfuuckk Fraank" he moaned with his eyes closed.
"I-im gonna cum too.." Frank cried out as he came, almost as hard as Diego. Arching his back and got cum all over his black shirt.
They both stayed quiet for a while, breathing hard until Diego said "wow..i've never felt anything like that before"
"Told you it felt amazing" Frank smirked "but i can make you feel even better"
Diego laughed and said "oh yeah? I'll come to you if thats what you want, i bet i can make you feel pretty good too"
"That's a deal then! I'll buy you a ticket for next week" Frank said smiling his beautiful smile.
"That's great, can i sleep now?" Diego said while yawning.
"Fuck he's so goddamn adorable" Frank thought to himself.
"Yeah i'll let you sleep now, Goodnight Diego~ Frank said happily.
"Night Frank, see you" Diego said while smiling.

They ended the call and fell asleep.

To be continued :D