"Come back down this instant!" Hooch yelled as Neville started doing flips and spins in the air.

He bounced off the wall multiple times and started heading back down to us. Hooch took out her wand and yelled,

"Mr.Longbottom!" 

As he speeded towards us, we all scattered to avoid him. Neville made his way up the tower and got his robe caught on the spear of a statue of a man. He flipped off the broom and hung there. I gasped.

"Oh. Ah...help!" he called. 

He wavered and then his cloak ripped. He began to fall, and his robe caught on a torch. But he was slipping out. Neville slipped out and fell to the ground.

"Ahh!" he cried as he fell.

"Everyone out of the way!" Hooch yelled at us. She ran through our group, and we scattered.

"Come on, get up," she crooned to Neville helping him up.

"Is he alright?" I heard a girl ask.

"Ow, ow ow ow," Neville cried as Hooch looked at his wrist.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh dear. It's a broken wrist," she observed, "Good boy, come on now, up you get." 

I watched as Draco reached down and grabbed Neville's Remembrall which had fallen from his pocket.

Oh, no

Hooch began to lead Neville away with her.

"Everyone's to keep their feet firmly on the ground while I take Mr. Longbottom to the Hospital Wing. Understand? If I see a single broom in the air, the one riding it will find themselves out of Hogwarts before they can say, Quidditch," she threatened as she left with Neville. 

Draco started to snicker.

"Did you see his face? Maybe if the fat lump had given this a squeeze, he'd have remembered to fall on his fat ass." 

I was appalled. Harry came up to Draco.

"Give it here, Malfoy," he demanded.

"No. I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find."

He tossed the Remembrall up in the air and caught it before hopping on his broom and soaring around our group. 

"How 'bout up on the roof??"

"Draco! Get back here!" I yelled at him.

He ignored me and soared off. He hovered high in the sky. 

"What's the matter, Potter? Bit beyond your reach?"

I sighedHarry grabbed his broom and rushed to get on it, but Hermione stopped him.

"Harry, no! You heard what Madam Hooch said! Besides, you don't even know how to fly," Harry ignored her, kicked off, and flew into the air.

"What an idiot." Hermione and I said simultaneously.

Harry flew shakily through the air so he was across from Draco.

"Give it here, Malfoy, or I'll knock you off your broom!" I could hear him yell.

"Is that so?" Draco replied. Harry made a dash for him, but Draco twirled his broom around in a circle.

"Have it your way, then!" Draco yelled as he threw the Remembrall into the air. 

Harry zoomed after the ball, speeding towards a tower. I was so scared he was about to hit the window, so I closed my eyes waiting for the gasp. It never happened. He caught it and headed back to the group. Everyone started to cheer for him when he landed.

"Harry Potter!?"

I whipped around to see McGonagall looking for Harry.

"Follow me, " she said. Harry handed me the ball and sadly went to follow her. I hope Harry isn't suspended.

I ignored Draco for the rest of the class and gave Neville back his Remembrall in the Hospital Wing. He blushed when I handed it to him, his arm now wrapped up in a sling. I later found Harry walking with Ron through one of the crowded corridors.

"Harry! Are you alright? Are you in trouble? What happened?!" I blurted out when I had run up to them.

"Hazel, calm down, I'm alright. I didn't get in trouble. I made the Gryffindor Quidditch team!" he exclaimed.

"That's amazing Harry! First-years never make the Quidditch Team!" I squealed, giving him a bone-crushing hug. 

When I pulled away I noticed the dark blush on his cheeks and giggled, walking down the corridor with them.

"You must be the youngest Quidditch player in a cent—" Ron started.

"Century!" Harry exclaimed, cutting him off. "According to McGonagall."

Just then Fred and George appeared on either side of us.

"Hey, well done, Harry, Wood's just told us!" Fred said, patting Harry on the shoulder. Harry gave him a confused look.

"Fred and George are on the team, too. Beaters," Ron clarified.

"Our job is to make sure that you don't get bloodied up too bad," George explained, "Can't make any promises, of course. Rough game, Quidditch."

"Brutal," Fred agreed. "But no one's died in years. Someone will vanish occasionally..."

"But they'll turn up in a month or two!" George shouted after us as we walked into the courtyard without them. 

I glanced at Harry, who looked as if he was rethinking his life choices. 

"It's alright Harry, Quidditch is great! Best game there is! And you'll be great, too!" I reassured. 

"But I've never even played Quidditch. What if I make a fool of myself?" he asked. Just then Hermione appeared on his opposite side. 

"You won't make a fool of yourself," she chimed in. "It's in your blood."

Harry gave Ron and me a look of confusion before Hermione made us follow her through the twists and turns of the castle. When we stopped we were in front of a trophy case gleaming with awards from the past years. She pointed to a plaque adorned with the names of Quidditch players. The very bottom name said, 

SEEKER

JAMES POTTER

1979

"Whoa. Harry, you never told me your father was a Seeker, too!" Ron exclaimed.

Harry's eyes were still glued to the plaque. 

"I-I didn't know," he admitted.

I stared down at the plaque. I suppose Quidditch truly is in his blood.