Tristan - Lapdance

"Y/N, HURRY UP, WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR THE PARTY!" Your best friend shouted.

You stood in front of your mirror. You looked at your clothes with doubts. Black, ripped shorts and a yellowish flannel. You let your hair down. You thought that you had to much make up on. Y/BFF/N insisted that you wore it. Red lips, dark eyes.

"C'mon, you look hot as fuck!" She shouted.

"Okay, okay. I'm coming!" You yelled back.

It was Brad's party you were going to amd guess who else will be there? That's right. Tristan. Your ex.

-

You were a few hours and a few drinks further. Connor decided that it'd be fun to play thruth or dare. You had already seen Bradley's butt and James making out with your best friend.

"Y/N, truth or dare?" James asked.

You were a little drunk so without hesitating you said "Dare."

James and Brad were discussing what they should let you do. It took some time.

"Just say it already!" Tristan said and giggled at his own voice because of the alcohol.

"Okay, Y/N, since we know that you have some great hips, you have to give Tris a lapdance," James said.

You saw that Tristan raised his eyebrows and he smirked at you. You thought about this for a second.

"Ah c'mon, let him have some fun too," Connor said to you.

You downed you last bit of beer and stood up.

"Hell, okay!" You said and walked over to Tristan.

When your best friend turned the music on, which was, ofcourse, candyshop, you sat down on his lap. One leg on each side. You slowly teased him by moving your hips very slowly. Tristan was enjoying it, let's put it that way. You grinded down on him a little harder now and he put his hands on your butt. You felt your heart skip a beat. Then the song was over and you stood up, giggling at huge bulge you knew all too well.

The others clapped for you. "This isn't faaaair!" Tristand whined, pointing at his boner.

-

Another few hours later, you felt someone grab you and drag you to the guestroom. When the door closed you turned around, facing Tristan. His eyes were filled with lust.

"Look, this thing," he said pointing at his bulge, "hasn't gone away. So why don't you do it for me, since you caused it."

You knew you shouldn't do this, but with a mix of lust and alcohol, you did it anyway.

You pushed him down on the bed, attacking his lips and he ripped your flannel open. You pulled his shirt of and unbuckled his thight jeans.

You palmed him through his boxers, but he was too eager and pulled them down. You grabbed his dick and licked the tip. Tristan started moaning a little.

When you bopped your head up and down, he wasn't being quiet at all. He grabbed your head and pushed you all the way down. You gagged a little.

"Ah fuck y/n, ride me baby," he said biting his lips. That turned you on.

You stripped down to nothing, while Tristan put a condom on. You sat down on him. He entered you quite fast. You didn't waste any time and bounced up and down on him.

"Ah fuck Tris," you moaned.

He flipped you over so that he was on top. He sucked your neck and slammed into you. You were a moaning mess. You felt the knot in your stomach.

"Tris, I'm gonna cum," you said completly out of breath.

"Cum for me Y/N," he said and his thrusts became sloppy. You knew he was coming too and that pushed you over the edge. With a loud moan, you came. And right after that, Tristan came. He was panting like crazy and pulled out.

You laughed to yourself. No matter how drunk you were, you weren't over him. You still love Tristan and it will always be that way.