Chapter one

Lucas and Maya have been a couple for a year, but have had some problems. They tried to work them out but it only ended up making things worse. But they both loved each other very much that's why they stayed together. "Hey Lucas" Maya said as she approached him at school. "Hey" Lucas smiles "did you get that history assignment done?" Lucas asks Maya "what do you think" Maya answered with a smirk. "nope" "exactly." "Maya you need to start doing your assignments" "I do me you do you" "Maya I'm just trying to look out for you" "well don't because I'm fine just the way I am" Maya said as she stormed away.

Riley and Maya were at Riley's house. "Riley I should just break up with him" says Maya. "Maya you love him despite your differences" Riley said. "Yeah I do love him but it isn't worth all the fighting we do. We got along better when we were just friends" "but if you guys broke up it would be to awkward to get along" "I just need time to think I guess" "well let's sleep on it" they go to bed but Maya is up all night trying to make her decision. When she woke up in the morning with her decision.

The next day in school Maya sees Lucas at his locker. "Listen Lucas we need to talk" says Maya "sure" he answers "I've been up thinking about this all night but I think we need to break up" "what? Maya why? I know we have our fights but I thought you loved me?" "Of course I love you its just that we don't get along like a couple should." "I can change please don't break up with me." "I'm sorry Lucas... But it's over." Maya said and then walked away.