- cutting seem like the only escape I already broke the promos not to do it again and I'm very pleased I did.

- when you kissed me then, it feels exactly the same as cutting now.

- I hate how people don't understand and when you try to explain yourself it makes everyone feel sorry for you when in reality you just want to be understood.

- why say "I love you" when I know damn well you don't mean it anymore.

-how can I stop crying when the only one who can make me stop is the one who made me start?

-were All a little weird and life's a little weird and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours and we fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.

•••

There's always a little truth behind every JK. A little knowledge behind every IDK. a little emotion behind every IDC. And a little pain behind every I'm fine.

-I really did love you... I still do buy I don't know why because of the he'll you put me through.

•••

20-22: blank

•••

-it's hard to answer the question what's wrong when nothings right.

-I'm tired of trying sick of crying I know I've been smiling but deep inside I'm dying.

-just because I'm smiling doesn't mean I'm happy.

-stop the world I wanna get off!

-I don't know if I'm getting better of just used to the pain.

- I love sleep, life has a tendency to fall apart when I'm awake.

- how can you understand me when I don't even understand myself.

- there's so much behind this smile that you'll never know.

•••

- it's funny how someone can get so used to tears and pain.

- I have a tendency to hurt myself physically when I'm hurting emotionally.

- I don't want the world to see me. They just wouldn't understand.

- there's. Smile on my face but I don't know why it's there. I put it on for people who don't even care.

- some people try to understand but nobody can know what living like this is like.

- In the end music is your only friend.

- shes not the kind of girl to tell the whole world how she feels about herself.

- our scars remind us the at tue past is real.

- I'll fake the smiles if it stops the questions.

- I cut to probe that you're not the only one that can hurt me.

•••

- you have no idea what I can and have done.

- they represent the battles through which I have gone and I'm proud because those battles I have won.

- everybody knows something's wrong bur knobody knows what's going on.

- the skin of a scar is stronger then the original. Less aware of pain.

- scars are tattoos with better stories.

- I can't feel anything and honestly I like it.

-I'm playing a game I can't win. Of I keep losing then why do I keep playing? To me it's not about winning or losing it's about enjoying the game.