Astris

The Dothraki wedding traditions were like none other that Astris had ever experienced, although, she'd never experienced a wedding before, but she'd heard of how grand the weddings were in Westros.

Weddings in Westros were consumed by Lords and Ladies, Queens and Kings, while the Dothraki had soldiers, whores, and several deaths.

Ser Jorah Mormont stood next to Astris, and noticed her discomfort.

"What is bothering you, Astris?" he asked.

"I only imagined my first wedding experience to be a proper wedding, with Lords, wine, and food, not slaves, weapons and whores."

"It is the Dothraki tradition" Jorah explained, before speaking again, "why don't we go meet the new Khaleesi."

Jorah did not wait for her response, he only pushed through the crowd toward where Khal Drogo and his new Khaleesi sat.

Jorah held a pile of books up as he kneel in front of Daenerys.

"A small gift for the new Khaleesi. Songs and histories from the Seven Kingdoms." he stood up a extended the books towards her.

She collected the books from his grasp, "Thank you, ser. Are you from my country?"

"Ser Jorah Mormont of Bear Island. I served your father for many years. Gods be good, I hope to always serve the rightful king, and this is Astris Kentrack, of Dragonstone. Her father was also loyal to your family, and so is she" Daenerys turned her head towards Astris, and the girl freezes do a moment, before dropping to a courtesy.

"It is an honour to serve you, Khaleesi" she bowed her head, and stood back up. Dany smiled lightly and turned to another man.

Jorah and Astris moved to the side next to Dany's brother, Viserys, and her guardian, Illyrio.

The next man held a small wooden chest, and placed it at Dany's feet, be for opening it to reveal three dragon eggs.

Illyrio spoke up to clear up the Khaleesi's confusion; "Dragons' eggs, Daenerys. From the Shadow Lands beyond Asshai. The ages have turned them to stone, but they will always be beautiful."

"Thank you, Magister." Daenerys smiled softly at the man, who only bowed and marched away.

Khal Drogo rises and strides forward. Daenerys follows him, looking sick with fear. The Dothraki crowd behind her as she goes. The Khal leads her to a white mare.

"She's beautiful. ... Ser Jorah, I don't know how to say 'thank you' in Dothraki." Daenerys said in awe.

"There is no word for 'thank you' in Dothraki." Jorah told her, making her brows to furrow, but she quickly regained her composure as Khal Drogo lifted her onto her saddle.

Jorah and Astris backed up into the crowd as Drogo and Daenerys rode off.