Twisted sister meets Mr. Mister (Michael Clifford)

"Beep beep beep"

Oh god. Here we go. I groaned as I got out of bed.

Today was my first day at my new school in Australia. I just moved, again.

I move all the time, so this is nothing different. I have lived in so many countries; France, Denmark, Malta, America, Mexico and South Africa.

I'm originally from London but I haven't been there since I was three.

My mom promised that we can stay in Australia till I graduate.

I walked over to my boom blaster and pressed the shuffle button.

If you can't hang by Sleeping With Sirens came on. This is such a tune. 

I turned the volume up and opened my window. I looked at the beautiful rich quater I now lived in.

I knew right away that I wouldn't fit in here. After standing there for a while, I decided it was time to take a quick shower. I grabbed a towel and went to the bathroom.

After showering, I walked to my wardrobe and picked out the usual, a pair of ripped skinny jeans, a band t-shirt and some big bad combat boots.

I started brushing my hair for the first time in ages. I hate it! 

I applied my typical layer of eyeliner and mascara.After finishing my makeup, I took a look in my full size mirror. My new turquoise hair really looked good.

I gave myself an approving nod before heading downstairs.

"Morning mom" I said. She groaned in response. She was clearly annoyed I knew she never iked the idea of me dying my hair blue, but I'm 17 so I thought, whatever and did it anyways. It was the same thing that happened when I got piercings. She'll come back around. 

I took a look at the clock and realised it was already ten minutes past eight. School had started at eight. 

"Fuck" I mumbled as I grabbed an apple along with my backpack, my keys and my phone. I ran out the door, yelling a quick goodbye to my mother. I put on my retro helmet as I got onto my scooter. I drove as fast as it possibly could, and arrived at school at 8:25

Shit, shit, shit. I thought. 

Being late on your first day of school?

Real classy.

I had already gotten my schedule, so at least I didn't have to worry about that. My first period was English, room 375. I ran down the empty halls as I tried to find my classroom.

373, 374, 375 gotcha!

I made sure I wasn't breathing too heavy and walked in.