Chapter 8: Tumbling to the Finish

Comenzar desde el principio

I flash Damian and cheeky grin, "Oh ya. You boys are such slow pokes."

Blade throws her head back in agreement, stomping her hooves.

"Oh are so on. Race to your castle?" Damian smirks.

I smirk back, "Ready... Set... Go!!!" I kick Blade in the sides and she neighs happily, jumping off the cliff and snapping her wings open.

"He-yah! He-yah!" I urge her on as she takes to sky. The wind was whistling around us as we pick up speed. I look around, not seeing the two cocky males. I grin. We are ahead!!

"Look up Princess." A velvety voice sneers and my head snaps up. Out of the clouds bursts through Blizzard with Damian on his back. They push forward, easily flying in front of us. I grit my teeth, "You cheater!"

Damian laughs, looking back to see me, "You never said we could not hide and appear in front of you."

I narrow my eyes and smirk, "I never said that I couldn't go down to the land either."

Damian raises an eyebrow, "Why would you do that? You'll just be slowed down by trees."

"Aw. Trying to help me win Princy?"

Damian jaw tenses, "Don't call me that. And now ya, go ahead, try going on the ground."

I flash a flirty smile, "Thanks master. Don't crash into clouds."

"What? Why would we crash into clou-ah!" Damian yells, flying right into a cloud. I laugh before leading Blade towards the ground. She closes her wings to her sides and we plummet down, gaining more and more speed. I click my tongue and she snaps open her wings right above the forest, zooming forward with tremendous speed.

The castle was right there. I look up and see Blizzard and Damian flying right above us, not knowing that we were currently tied. I urge Blade forward.

30 feet, 20 feet, On the castle grounds, 10 feet, COW!!! I screech in fear as a cow comes to view, walking hazily across the path we were racing on. I pull on Blade's reins. She neighs uncomfortably, shooting up. I scream as I fly forward, off her back and towards the ground. I hear Damian yell and see Blade crash into Blizzard, causing Damian to fall off.

I then see him disappear with his fancy wizard powers before appearing safety on the ground. I scream, falling onto him.

We tumble forward, landing in a stack of soft hay.

Once again, I was on his chest. Why is this happening??

I turn scarlet red, looking down and laughing uncomfortably, "HeHeh... um... sorry?"

Damian laughs, "That was one way to land second place."

"Second place?!? I would have beaten you if you didn't use your fancy wizard powers to teleport to the ground!" I grin.

Damian smirks, "Sure you would have."

Someone clears their throat and both Damian and I snap our heads towards the direction. There stood Lance, smirking like an idiot. "Well, Damian, you sure you aren't trying to get her loyalty to you by luring her in?"

We both roll our eyes in unison and I stand up off of Damian, dusting off the hay still stuck to me.

Lance raises his eyebrow, "Were you two secretly hiding out in the stables all night?"

"Ew! Ew! Ew! Why would we do that?!?" I groan, burrowing my red face into my hands.

Damian instead smirks, throwing his arm around my shoulder, "Maybe not in the stables, but in a cave. Though doing in a stables might be fun..."

"Gross! Ugh! Boys!!" I complain, slipping under Damian's hand. Now both boys smirk.

I groan, trying to rub out the headache in my head. I whistle and both Blade and Blizzard fly up to us, both completely fine. I click my tongue four times, and the horses neigh and start running towards the stables.

I start walking back to the castle, I had to get ready for school. Damian and Lance both catch up to me. "Where did you send our horses?" Damian asks, watching the Pegasus disappear into the stables.

"Back to their pens." I say simply.

"Where are you going?" Lance now asks.

"To get ready for school."

"Kitten...Are you mad at us?"

I turn around, a confused look on my face, "Why would I be mad?"

Damian shrugs, "I don't know. Just when most girls huff away, they usually are mad."

"I'm not mad!" I snap.

"Told you, two sentences." Lance grins up at Damian. Damian rolls his eyes, pulling out a dollar bill and giving it to Lance. Lance wiggles his eyebrows.

"Did you guys bet on how many sentences it will take to make me mad?!" I ask.

Lance smirks happily, "Oh ya babe. And I soooo won."

"Ugh!" I throw my hands up in the air, and now begin to stomp towards the castle.

"Wait... Catelyn..." Damian begs.

"Go away..." I groan, beginning to run away from the two guys, "I need to get ready since because of you I am forced to go to school."

Lance calls after me, "WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL?"

I shout back, "BECAUSE I ALREADY KNOW EVERYTHING." Then I disappear into the castle and make my way to my room.

~~~~~~~~~

EYYYY guys! We made it to already 1.2k and are #545 in fantasy!!! Thank you so much everyone! I hope you liked this cute chapter and I would love to hear your thoughts. Please vote and comment!

Next update: Soon ;)

New characters shall we introduced huehuehue....