For those who go down with this Ship!. :-D

Hello everyone!. :-) Toriko here!.

And just before the dare,we would like to apologize for the late reply cause although admin chan is busy for reasons.

Admin: Stupid school. T_T

Coco: At least, when the time's over it'll be worth it.

Admin: True Coco. :-)

Sani: Can we get on with the dare please?.

Wait?. How did Coco and you appear from absolutely no where Sani?. And where is Zebra?.

Coco: He said, he already heard about the dare from a mile away, so he told me he'll be busy not caring.

Admin: Just get on with the dare!. Toriko-san!. Can you read the dare out?.

Okay then Admin!. ^_^

I dare Coco to make out with Sani. From FalconTail.

Admin and Me: *tries hold in their chuckles*

Coco: 0_0.......Can Zebra can my take place?.

Sani: 0_0.... Eeeewwwwww!!!. DX As if I would make out this this thing!!. D:

Coco: You know I have I name.

Sani: Tat's not important we're out!

That's the dare!.

Admin: *stops Sani and Coco* Can you do this for the internet please?. :3 *pulls out the cute puppy eyes*

Coco and Sani: AS IF!!.

At least i'm not doing this dare!. :D

Admin: Oh, next time you won't be so lucky.

Okay, for some reason i'm scared now.

Admin: If you don't do the dare. I'll keep both Kiss and Quinn for a year. And i'll take your special shampoo Sani!.

Quinn: *makes snakes noises* *translation* LET ME EAT HER DOG!! (Admin chan can't understand the mother snake sadly.)

Kiss: *sqawks* *translation* DON'T MAKE HER RIDE ME!! (Oh she won't Kiss!. XD)

Sani: I WILL DO THE DARE JUST DON'T TAKE QUINN AND MY SHAMPOO!.

Quinn: *makes more snake noises* *translation* WHY?!?! SANI?!?!.)

YAY!!!!. :D *turns to Coco* Coco.

Coco: *sighs giving in* Fine but i'm doing this for you Kiss.

Kiss: *sqawks* *translation* THANKS COCO!. :D YOU SAVED ME!!.

Sani and Coco: *brings their bodies closer together* We're going to regret this and find this person. (Better run FalconTail!. D:)

Sani and Coco: *both lips started touch each others as they both start to make out*

Admin: *watches them and falls back nosebleeding*

Admin CHAN!!!!. D: SPEAK TO ME!!!. DX

Guess Admins out cold for the moment and thanks for the dare FalconTail and please ask us questions and send more dares!.This is Toriko, signing off!. :D