"HARREEEEEYYYY, DANCEEEE WIF MEEHHH"

My eyes widened slightly, as she started to shake her arse on my crotch.

"Woah woah woah." I set my hands on her waist to stop her. She was going real fast!

"B-b-b-but.." She pouted once I stopped her, as she almost fell over. If I hadn't catched her, she would've fell to the ground already.

"LES DANCEE" She slurs, whaling.

Wait, shouldn't I be liking this?..  I wanted her to dance with me, didn't I?

"Pleaseeee" She whined, throwing a mini tantrum, giggling right after.

"Noelle, listen to me, sober up please! I don't want to do anything you'll get mad at me for the next morning." I tell her.

"Whattttt" She laughs, jumping on me and straddling my waist with her legs, my eyes widened even more.

She started humming to the music, moving my curls to the side a little. Her hand brushed my neck. 

I caress the girl my cupping her thighs as she tightens her legs around my torso. Her arms slowly make their way around my neck as she hums louder.

Noelle leaves a tingling, but small kiss on my neck, her warm breath puffing out.

I couldn't help myself, me setting her back on her feet and dancing along with her. Her body was against mine, and..

She was so innocent when she was sober. But maybe I liked her drunk side.

"There we gooo" She holds out her words, grinning hazily, as her cheek brushed mine.

"Do you want to get back to your hotel room?" I spoke into her ear.

I could see her smile. "Oh what are we gonna dooo?" She wiggled her eyebrows at me. "Uhh.." Her eyes widened as she turned the opposite way slowly. I closed my eyes, hearing her puke, as I bit my lip.

Noelle was just about to collapse, instead I let her fall into my arms. Picking her up bridal style with ease, I searched for Liam through the crowd.

Once I find him trying to tame Niall and Louis, I stopped in front of him.

"Oh hey haz." He says, unusually looking at a knocked out Noelle in my arms, her head was pressed against my chest.

"I'm gonna go take her home, it's a long story." I chuckled lightly.

"Oh.. Uhh.." He was out of words, as he nodded. 

"Are you gonna take care of Niall and Lou?" I asked.

"I'll try to get them home. If I'm not back at the hotel by 1 in the morning, call my phone." He tells me.

"Okay." I waved, before heaving Noelle up and pushing past people, going the opposite way.

I had to get to the back of the club because I parked my car there. Yeah, I was careful to not stumble in front of paps. I'm sure they wouldn't find me with Noelle.

And if they did? Noelle would murder me the next day.

She coughed out slightly once I let her sit in the passenger seat of my car.

"W..What are you doing?" She muttered, still a bit tipsy.

"I'm just going to take you back to your hotel room, love. Do you remember what room your in?" I asked.

"Uhh.. Room.. 103..Floor 69.." She yawned, leaning her head back on the seat.

I smiled slightly at the sight of her. I leave a lingering kiss on her cheek, as her hand quickly finds mine and squeezes it weakly. 

"Are you taking me home?.." She whispered quietly.

"Mhm." I say.

She nods slowly before her hand drops mine.

_________________________

A/N:

Long chapter for you guys! Please continue commenting and voting! I have some upcoming stuff planned, but therefore I will not tell you!

What's a good ship name for Harry and Noelle btw? Put that down in the comments!

I think it was cute here :)

AND GUYS THIS IS A ONE DIRECTION FANFIC NOT A HARRY ONE!

Vote and comment!

-BritishBums xox