I'd rather dance with a monkey or a sloth. Over my dead body I would dance with him!

****

Right now, Harry and I were done with our talk me sitting at the bar. I made sure to stay in the sidelines so I wouldn't make that mistake of bumping into anyone anymore.. That mistake might just get me fired.

Harry was dancing with some random girl I hadn't had an idea who, him sending me a look, saying 'Last chance to come and dance with me!'

I shook my head.

"Ah, hello Noelle!" Louis was slurring as he stumbled over to where I was sat.

"Heyyy!" Niall was wobbly as well, me furrowing my eyebrows.

"You guys better get away from me." I chuckled, warningly, them shaking their heads.

"Why don't you have a drink with oohz??" Niall grinned, almost tripping as he sat in the seat next to mine.

"Uhh no thanks." 

But after I said that, I kind of noticed that I actually was thirsty. I licked my lips hesitantly.

"Say, yeah how about water." I nod.

"Here drink thisss!!" Louis is speaking quite slow as he hands me a glass. I couldn't really see the contents in it, but I was just thirsty okay.

I downed the drink quickly in about ten seconds, them cheering. 

That was when I noticed that was NOT water..

"OH MY GOD WHAT THE POOP WAS THAT" I gasped, as I felt it burn down my throat heavily, then down my stomach.

"It sure was a strong one wasn't it?!" Niall was giggling like crazy, leaning his head down on the counter.

I felt it burning my mouth as I searched despertely for a cup of water.

"Hereee!" Niall gives me something different. I think it's water now.

I downed it desperately, seeing it was a bigger glass this time, but wait..

Shiz that was tequila wow okay.

My eyes widened, me closing my eyes. "ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!" I shrieked, Louis laughing slowly.

His hand touched my face, me slapping it away.

*****

Okay.. Really drowsy.. And a bit tipsy.

I got up from my seat, my mind not really thinking over the things that was happening.

I stumbled across people, my head spinning. I was laughing without notice, and for no reason at all.. Huh.

Me spotting Harry, my grin widened.

"HARREEEEEYYYY, DANCEEEE WIF MEEHHH" I shouted, my arms flopping around his neck.

-Harry's POV-

I was talking with Perrie and Zayn, until I find someone from behind me spinning me around and slurring. Oh wait it's Noelle.