I breathe out, walking in, and immediately crashing into someone as I did.

I make an 'oof' sound, stumbling back slightly.

"Would you watch out?" Someone says with extreme attitude, and once I focus on the face, I bit my lip. Just my luck!

Taylor Swift.

"Sorry, I'm sorry." I gushed, shaking my head.

"God, would you watch where you're walking next time?! Clutz." She rolls her eyes at me. "And what are you doing in here?" She asks, eyeing me.

"Err, I'm paparazzi." I held up my camera, nodding once.

"Disgusting." It's like I hear her mumble something like that before she bolts past me. 

Well something crawled up her dress tonight. And it isn't just her camel toe. Ahaha sorry.. How rude of me.. 

Nothing to it, I'm just not into Taylor Swift. 

I snap pictures all around, it's like lots of money flying everywhere. That's how I would picture it.

Well I couldn't say that I DIDN'T like my job.. I actually did a bit. 

I'm walking without a thought again in the dark club, snapping random pictures, until I find the flash, flashing in someone's face.

"Oh shoot!" I gasped. "I'm so sorry!" I say, that must've blinded them.

"Ow?!" Great. Here's that trouble..

The curly haired boy rose an eyebrow at me as if he's expecting something to come from me. I groaned, looking out into the distance.

He got closer, me afraid that he would try something again, but all he wanted to do was tell me something.

Harry spoke into my ear, "Hi Noelle!" He shouted over the music.

It was my turn to speak into his ear now. "Sorry for umm.. Kneeing you in the crotch!" I say the loudest as I could as he nods.

"Apology accepted!"

"And sorry for stomping my heel on your foot!" I added, nodding once. 

"I'll forgive you in one condition!" He spoke through the blaring music once again.

I couldn't hear the rest he was saying, me just shrugging. "I can't hear you." I mouthed.

His hand connected with the crook of my arm, pulling me through the people.

My eyes widened at the next sight. OH MY GOD IT WAS MILEY CYRUS KISSING ANOTHER GIRL I CAN'T.

I snap the picture with my free hand as I was pulled out of the club, me stumbling slightly. Maybe Taylor Swift was right, I am a clutz!

"So I'll forgive you in one condition." He repeats, looking down at me. 

"Well what if I don't need your forgiveness.." My voice trailed.

"I want you to dance with me." He smiled.

"Are you crazy?" I asked, as if he really was out of his mind.

"No, I'm not crazy."

"Well you are, because there is no way in hell I am dancing with you." I pointed.

"You cussed!" He exclaimed, almost proud of me.

I gasped, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. "Okay I am so bad tonight." I muttered to myself, under my breath.