The Forest

Narrator Pov:
A (h/c) girl, wearing her favorite black tank and skinny jeans (a/n: http://www.polyvore.com/outfit_22/set?id=142094529) had begun strolling through the forest at dusk. Why was she walking in the forest? No one knew except for the (h/c) girl with (e/c). Her name is (y/n) and she doesn't have as many friends as you might think. Mainly because she was very insecure, she doesn't trust others easily and usually people ignore her. So she kept to herself and her little brother, who currently lives in England, and her old friend who met an untimely demise, but thats a story for another time. (Y/n) has one prized item and thats the golden heart locket that she always, always has around her neck. No one has ever seen her without that locket, for it was something that she held close to her "heart". (A/N: backstory will come soon now lets stop getting off track and back to narrator~) Now back to the reason why the girl was in the forest, it is quite simple really, she loves walking in the forest, which is at the edge of her town. She has always taken strolls through the forest or played inside it. She even had a secret cave that she found and shared with her older brother, (b/n), Lilly, her childhood friend (cf/n) and a boy who she doesn't rember. In other words the forest was her sacred place, a safe haven she went to when ever she was sad, upset, or angry. The grove always calmed her down. It was the only place she could go to, to escape this cruel, heartless, world.

(A/N: finally time for the reader pov huh? I'M SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!! oh god don't kill me!)

Readers Pov:
You were walking along the old, beaten down trail, that you had walked along everyday, with the sun shining behind you. This trail was only known by a few people and they were you, (b/n), Lilly, the boy and (cf/n). It lead to the gang's secret cave(A/N: sorry last author note, but you, your brother & your 3 friends were so close you guys were basically inseparable). After a while of walking you reached the cave and you shone your small smile as the nostalgia engulfed you. You enter the cave and sit down, leaning against the wall in order to take a short break. After a while you close your eyes and end up falling into the warm embrace of sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Sorry for the small chapter~ this will all be continued on to the next chapter! Also this story is being published on deviantart & quotev :3 i'll post the rest later~