L-ured Into

That night curiosity killed the cat! I just found myself browsing YouTube for videos since day 1. And for the first time in the longest time I felt that "kilig" that butterflies in your stomach feeling when you are about to start something new, or when some thrilling and exciting events are happening right in front of you. That certain indescribable but good feeling you get! Then the marathon of videos started. The more I dig the deeper I fall. But then the wider my views about life dawned on me. It wasn't all about the "kilig" anymore. It was much deeper. It is something deeply founded in the family values. A social schema that triggered many of the viewers including me.

If I may share to you some weirdness in me, I have this habit of browsing YouTube for hours. I view random videos that would sometimes end up  in finding that certain subject and just get hooked by it. I would watch it again and again until I get tired of it, then I would proceed to the next video in line. Just the same with the kind of music I listened to. There are some selected songs which are on my playlist and I set them on a auto replay mode all the time until my eardrums bleed. I could go on for months, it happened though. Just as in a certain article I've read, "Addiction is innate within each and everyone of us, it just depends on where we channel it." And so there goes mine.