The Night ( Chapter 1 )

* hey guys yep again... I saw the contest and had to enter... you know the drill.... Gore factor.... Can't handle it.... Find different story... Blah blah blah blah... you get the Idea... anyway ENJOY!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our story takes place in the dead of the night. Halloween night to be exact. The only people out at this time were the all night halloweeners and the adult tricker treaters. A strange noise came from behind the house that Callie was in front of.

"HEHEHEHEHE"

She was scared to death.

"Wh-who's there" She whispered into the night.

"Oh Edith when will they ever find out that if you hear a noise you run" a voice said " I don't really know Edith but lets hope they find out soon..."

By now Callie knew she was going to die and that she was never going to escape.

"Quit playing games Goldie and get out here!"

This was confusing to the predator. She poked her head out of the bush to see Callie dressed in the sluttiest bunny costume she had ever seen.

"You arn't afraid..." This creepypasta said.

"Well, Duh of course I am but, I am accepting the fact that I am going to die and living up to it."

"Oh... I guess we will go on." Edith muttered under her breath. " I have a question for you. I know we have never really met before but tell me" Edith pulls out a wet rag " Does this rag smell like chloroform?" Callie fell to the floor unconscious. The last trick or treaters had left and Edith was left to do the dragging