|Part Two|

The day me and Jess boarded the train was the happiest day in my whole life. Why a train? It was cheaper and it was cooler. I know you might be thinking of a subway but this wasn't like it. The train had little rooms you could stay in, it was basically a moving motel. It was great! About three hours into the trip, Jess was asleep. I didn't want to go to sleep, I was to busy trying to memorize the fast moving sights. I looked up at the clock, it was 5:32am. I smiled and closed my eyes and before I knew it the sun was shining into my eyes. 
   "Mornin' Jessy", I said while yawning.
   "Morning sleepy", she chuckled and looked at the dark bags under my eyes, "what time did you go to sleep?"
   "Eh.. 5ish maybe, I don't remember", I grinned and shrugged.
   She rolled her eyes at me and handed me a coffee with that beautiful smile of hers on her face. I smiled warmly and took the coffee. I really needed it. The rest of the day was slow, I drew or wrote whiles Jess took pictures with her vintage instinct camera. Our first stop wasn't going to be for a few days so we could relax. Three days later we arrived at our stop. As me and Jess were getting off the train, I swear people stared at us like we were lost hobos.
   "Hey Jess? What state is this?", I asked, grinning.
"I don't know!", she grinned back and hugged me.
   This was it. We knew for sure we were away from Virginia. Our adventure had finally began and I couldn't of been happier. We spent that day exporting the city, stocking up on things we needed or wanted, and rented a small motel room for the night. You might be wondering were we're getting all this money from. No we didn't steal it. Jess's big sister's boyfriend is SUPER rich and Jess's sister thought our running away would be better for us than being trapped in school all day so she's giving us all the money we need. We couldn't be luckier.