Chapter 1

*Oooook, I am so very sorry for not publishing this! I was sick. anyhoo, here it is! what yall have been waiting for! Chapter one of Argonian X Reader!

(If there was any confusion,

Y/n= your name
E/c= eye color
Anyway, onto the story!)

You went and put on your armor, and you feel a hand on your shoulder. You turn and see it was Eris, her blood red eyes staring into your e/c ones.

Eris: "What are you doing?"

Y/n: "Going back to bleakfalls. Why?"

Eris: "You need to rest."

She pushes you down, and gave you a kiss on the forehead, and slid the fur blanket over you, ignoring your protests.'
Eris: "Sleep now. You're still injured."
*she started to hum, and her tail slid under your head* "I'm very sorry for hurting you. Please forgive me. Oh, I know! I can make it up to you..."
*she licked her lips, and smiled*

Y/n: "No no no, it's fine. You don't have to!" *her eyes were shining in the fire's light, and she put a hand on your chest. You turn your head, and finally saw the book she was reading: The Lusty Argonian Maid. You look back to her, and she was still smiling down at you.* "Really, Eris, I forgive you. You don't have to repay me!"
*she nods her head and giggles, and gets up*

Eris: "Sleep tight."
*she smiled at you, and laid down beside you, her back facing you. You smiled, and sighed, wrapping your arms around her. You hear a purr-like sound, and you smile. Maybe you can do something with her sometime...

        ~timeskip to next morning~

*you awaken to see Eris's face inches from yours. Her eyes were closed, and she was smiling. You smile, and snuggled into her. An arrow went right between your heads, and she woke up.*
Eris: "Dammit, I was having a good dream too!" she sprung up, clothed, and caught a arrow inches from her face. She whispered something, and a bow and arrow made of light formed in her hands. She fired off in different directions, putting on a satisfied look. She snapped her fingers and the bow disappeared, causing her to jump up exclaiming "It worked for once! It's not a useless concept!!"
(y/n) "What was that?"

Eris: "Bandits, obviously. Could have been the Dark Brotherhood. Or anyone. They have bad aim, though..."

(y/n): "No, the magic you were using. What was that?"

Eris: "A little something I am developing; using magic to manipulate light and shadows to fight. Everyone at the college thought it was useless, but it finally worked." *She sat down next to you, and pushed you back down, starting to pet you.* "You know, you are pretty cute."

(Y/n): "Thanks..?" *She kisses you, putting a hand on your cheek, and her tongue lightly presses on your closed lips, which made you go a little tense. * *She broke it and smiled*

"Hey, you know what? You can sleep with me when you want. Just... just don't try and get in my pants, ok?"

(y/n) "O-ok..?"
"Seriously," she started to say, "if you try anything when I'm asleep I'll use your corpse for firewood."

*You wake up to find her laying on you, tightly holding you. You were both naked, and you were hard, but she didn't seem to do anything to you until you looked directly at her mouth: there were smears of cum on her.*

(Y/N): "Eris... what did you do... what did I do?"

*She woke up to you saying this, and made a big smile*

(Eris): "Morning, cutie~!" She crawled up and kissed you, and you saw a bottle of VERY expensive wine near you two*

(y/n): *You break the kiss* "Eris... did you really..? Did we..?"

*She smiled, giggled and nodded*

(Eris): "If you were going to say drank too much, we did. If you meant drug you, I might have. Everything else after that is really hazy..." *She noticed that she was naked, and you were too, and she blushed deeply* "Oh... I... uh... uhm, did we..?"

(y/n): "That's what I want to know."

(Eris): "Shit..!" She looked over to the bottle, "Fuck, I was saving that..! Of all the things, of all the wine I had, we used that one?" She looked back to you, resting her head on your chest. "Yes, we probably did. If we did, I should let you know... you were my first." You sighed, putting a hand on your head.
"You were also my first, Eris. Dammit, of all the things..."
She chuckled, smiling.
"I do remember you being amazing..."

Had to edit these to make them better
-Est