Chapter 4: Wheel cart Ride part 2

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Ino!!! Do you see who we are about to hit?!?!?" said Tenten.

"What?!?! Who?!?! Said Ino.

"LADY, TSUNADE!!!!!!!!!!!"

At the village gate, some ANBU and the Hokage was there waiting for them. Ino and Tenten were scared to their wits! Lady Tsunade gave a reassuring smile and that calmed the two girls down.

"Shoot!!! What do we do Asuma?!?!" said Kakashi.

" I don't know!!!???" said Asuma.

"I know!!!" said Guy.

" Huh? Wha- OHMYGOSH!!!!!" yelled Kakashi. He passed out after seeing that Guy had completely gone naked and was standing up in the front of the cart. And that was enough to make the Hokage a little unsteady.

"Guy! You're sooooo groooss!!!!!" said Kureni. Tenten and Ino finally passed out. Then they all crashed into Lady Tsunade and some Anbu members. Asuma, carrying Kakashi, Kureni and Guy fled the scene. None of the Anbu's even notices them.

"*Cough*, *cough* is everyone all right?!" said Tsunade.

"Yes! Anbu members get those kids on their feet!!!" said an Anbu member.

"Damn! I knew they were good, but even this, I couldn't predict this would happen. Kids are so unpredictable!!! Especially those four." Said Tsunade to herself.

Flashback (in the hokage's office during the chaos)

"lady Tsunade, Kakashi, guy, asuma and Kureni have been spotted running down the streets with half of their students tied up!!!" yelled Shizune as she burst through the door.

"Huh....?" Said Tsunade "What do you mean?!?!?

"THEY'RE KIDS!!!"

The instant Shizune said that Tsunade ran out of the door. Shizune chased after her and gave her a scroll.

"We found out what justu it is, it's a Time justu. The caster has to use the victims chakra and take it apart or just basically destroy it and then the victim will turn into a child due to chakra loss because this certain justu is used. If not done properly death will occur. We are still investigating though." explained Shizune.

"That's nice" said Tsunade sarcastically. "put up a road block at the village entrance and-"

Before Tsunade could finish the weel cart chaos past her as she opend the door.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! Get off of meeee" screamed Naruto as they ran in the distance.

"Your chocking meee!" cried Shikamaru.

"WEEEEEEEEEE" cried the four children.

Tsunade bent over and took a peek at them going off in the distance with chaos along with them.

"This is trouble"

Flash back end

In the hokage's office, Ino, yamato, shino Hinata, kiba, Choji, Lee, tenten, sai and Naruto tood there listing to the hokage..

"As you know your teachers are alive, but they seem to be working with the enemy, plus they're kids.... For some odd reason. It was the Anbu's prediction and planning that you should take Yamato and the 9 of you to the scene of the recent Anbu's death. That is where we predict, they will round up. Naruto, sai, Ino, Choji, Lee, Tenten, Shino, Hinata and Kiba, including Tenz-Yamato will be in this mission.

"Uhh...lady Tsunade shouldn't the one of the strongest and smartest, Shikamaru, Sakura and Neji be on this mission....?" Asked Choji.

"Umm... about that..."

In the mental therapy room of Konha Hospital

Neji was in a corner rolled up in a ball holing his pony tail tightly.

Neji: my hair, my hair, my hair, my hair, lady Hinata, my ha....."(trauma)

Sakura was sitting in the middle of the room chris-cross with a manic facial expression.

Sakura: i..i...kissed him.....not...sasuke!!! i...I kissed...him... Kakashi-se-sensei is still alive....i.."(Stress)

While Shikamaru, sitting down, had his face buried in his arms.

Shikamaru:"Hurts...Hurts....the bastared....."(tramacal stressed pain)

"Neji was dragged by his hair most of the time, so I wouldn't blame him. Plus he super overprotective of Hinata and she got hurt, therefore traumatizing himself. While Sakura, who obviously loves Sasuke, kissed Neji while she was still trying to figure out what was going on and then leading her to trauma stress. But I don't know what the heck is wrong with Shikamau, Naruto you went through the same exact thing with him but you are fine.." said and explained by Lady Tsunade.

"Umm... I think it's just his first time experiencing that much pain up his butt, granny..." said Naruto.

"I think your right...."

Later on, everyone left into the forest. Tsunade then turned around to see all the destruction and the chaos of the senseis.

"When they get back to normal they're all paying for all of the damage!!!!!" yelled Tsunade.