Chapter 8 - In Da Club

ابدأ من البداية

Marco dragged the drunken Forward dancer through the partying and dancing crowd before they reached the main doors. Marco pushed a door open and he immediately tugged Taye out of the club.

"Mo... Slow down." Taye murmured. "I'm getting dizzy."

"Taye?" A voice called out.

"What the?" Marco looked up and found four men standing in front of him.

"Man, get your hands off my girl!" Mo pulled his right arm back before he punched Marco square on the jaw. Marco was instantly sent down to the concrete floor.

"Mo...?" Taye managed to slur out before losing consciousness.

Mo, of course, quickly reacted to his reflexes and caught Taye before she could fall down.

"I'll take care of Taye and this guy." Mo said before nodding his head to the nightclub's entrance. "You guys look for the others."

Not being needed to be asked twice, Bodie, Angel and Oblio nodded before rushing inside the loud club.

xxxxxxxxxx

               The three boys ran in and their attention was instantly focused to the circular stage located in the very front of the dancefloor.

They saw a pole attached to the floor of the stage and to the roof of the club, but that isn't the piece that got their attention.

It's the dancing little Lu$h princess.

Aubrey waved at the crowd and winked before she took off her black headband and tossed it to the crowd.

The act she did made the crowd crazier than before, especially the rowdy men surrounding the stage.

"Ready for more?" Aubrey asked through the small microphone attached to her right ear.

"Yeah!!!" The men cheered.

Aubrey smirked at the crowd before she unbuckled her belt and tugged it off of her waist, throwing it to the crowd as well.

"Time for the best part."

The rich princess turned away from the crowd and removed the hook of her dress from behind before looking over her shoulder.

"Who wants to help me remove my dress?"

The men surrounding the stage went wild.

"Mi princesa!" Angel dove in the crowd and shoved through, hoping to get to his princess in time before god knows what happens to her.

"You go look for Emilia, I'll look for Dare." Oblio said to Bodie before he ran off to a random direction in the nightclub.

Angel pulled one of the men surrounding the stage and used the vacant space to climb the said platform. The Latino took off his white jacket and instantly wrapped it around an intoxicated Aubrey.

"Whoa there, chica." Angel said, securing his white blazer around his dance partner's form.

After securing the jacket, Angel hopped off the stage with the female Lu$h dancer in his arms.

"Angel...?"

"Yeah," Angel answered, slightly happy. "It's me, mi princes...-!"

Angel was cut off when Aubrey suddenly leaned her head to the side and vomited, making the Latino automatically clutch the dancer by her waist.

"Dare!" Oblio called out, lightly shoving drunk dancers aside while he searched for his eccentric girlfriend. "Dare!"

Pushing one of the ajar doors leading to the backstage, Oblio barged in like he owned the joint.