Prolouge -Edited-

• Dedicated to Anyone that's reading this

Edited on 7/31/14

"Good-bye.... I'll miss you." The small girl told the taller male in front of her. The rain poured down around them as the small girl hugged the teenage boy for the last time. Tears streamed down her face. She would be leaving her home, her parents, her friends, her... Everything. Even though she was told before hand this still scared her.

The small girl pulled away from the hug and looked down at the ground.

"I'll miss you too." The teen  said while kissing her hair line. He was going to miss this half of his light. But, he reminded himself, she'll be back.

Pulling away from the boy she occupied sadly, "I'm ready to go."

"Bye." He whispered in her ear as he gently knocked her out.

~*~*~[Le Time Skip No Justu!]~*~*~

As the years passed the girl's past memories faded into something of a dream. She forgot all she once knew, playing it off as a child hood fantasy. Although she never forgot the voice that always rang through her head.

The teen boy would often visit the place he'd last seen her in secret. Fore if anyone knew he was there he would surely be killed.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Me: ¡[*\~/*]¡ [¡/__\¡] (^,~,^)

Kim: Do I want to know about the faces?

Me: Sure... The first one's a guy passed out with dangly earrings.... The second is a crying Itachi face..... The third one's a happy me!

Kim: Okay...... You scare me.....

Me: That's what she said!

Kim: How childish are you?

Me: No I'm not kidding! My friend always say that!

Kim: Oh! Now I get it!

Me(randomness): WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY!?!?!?

Kim: -_-'