Ch. 14

I keep getting distracted with new fanfic ideas and feeling uninspired smh. We all need some hot Louis pictures.

***

Harry woke up with Louis across his chest. Harry smiled as he thought of the kiss and his lips tingled. He couldn't believe he actually had to courage to kiss Louis. Louis stirred and opened his eyes. His blues orbs shifted to Harry's green and a smile stretched over Louis' lips.

"Hey Hazza." Harry's heart swelled at the nickname.

"Hi Boobear." Louis tightened his arms around Harry's waist and smiled against Harry's chest.

"Last night was..." Harry started and Louis sighed dreamily.

"The best night ever." Harry grinned down at Louis and squeezed Louis to him.

"What are we Lou?" Louis looked up and Harry and bit his lip. Harry nearly moaned at the sight.

"I'd say we're dating but we aren't in a relationship yet." Harry's heart jumped for joy when Louis said yet. Harry smiled lazily and pressed his lips to the smaller lad's forehead.

"I'm fine with that." Louis pecked Harry's lips and Harry whined as he pulled away. Louis chuckled and got off of Harry, leaving Harry cold. Louis stretched and Harry smacked his bum with his foot. Louis glared playfully at Harry.

"Let's eat and probably not break the news to mum yet." Louis suggested and Harry agreed and followed him downstairs. Tasha rushed to Louis and giggled as she jumped into his arms.

"Louis I ate bacon!" Louis chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"Was it yummy?" Tasha grinned and nodded her head.

"Supa nummy." Harry smiled at the two and went to the kitchen where Jay was cooking. Jay was humming and hip bumping Lottie who would glare playfully at her mum before hip bumping her back. Jay laughed and Harry sat at the table.

Tasha ran in and climbed onto Harry's lap. Harry ran his fingers through her hair, knowing she liked it. Louis kissed his mum's cheek and tickled Lottie's sides earning a smack. Louis laughed and sat next to Harry and Tasha.

"So...Louis, are you going to tell everyone dear?" All eyes shot to Louis whose smile faded and he glanced at his hands.

"Yeah. When everyone is at the table eating." Jay nodded and gave him an encouraging smile. She dished out the eggs and bacon to everyone and soon everyone was sitting at the table.

"What's mum talking about Louis?" Lottie asked, concerned about her brother. Louis took a deep breath.

"I'm moving out." The sound of forks scraping against plates stopped and Lottie, Harry and Tasha stared at Louis.

"When?" Harry asked, his throat dry all of a sudden.

"Tomorrow and Harry's coming with me." Jay raised her eyebrows and looked at Louis. Harry slightly blushed and glanced at his plate.

"And why is that Louis?"

"Because you already have so many kids to take care of so I'm taking Harry so that you can take care of Lottie and Tasha. I'm trying to lighten your load mum." Jay smiled and got up and hugged her son.

"I love you son, thank you." Louis smiled and watched Harry from the corner of his eye. Harry was smiling to himself as he thought of how he and Louis can kiss and do whatever the hell they want.

"It's no big deal mum." Tasha burst into tears in Harry's lap and Harry jumped at the sudden sound.

"Louis doesn't like us anymore!" She wailed and Louis picked her up and hugged her.