Chapter 7: A Blade and Blizzard

Start from the beginning

Mindy got a light brown horse with gorgeous dark golden brown hair. This Pegasus was also small, but was very calculating and trusting, much like Mindy.

Lance got a large stallion that was a light caramel color with blonde hair. This stallion was very loyal, and had very nice balance, perfect for a guard, especially in war.

Each person and Pegasus then had a trainer assigned to them to teach them how to ride. All that was left was Damian, and guess who got to train him?

Damian raises an eyebrow, "So you don't tell me you are the Princess of this kingdom and now you are not giving me a horse." He says coldly.

I roll my eyes, "Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but I didn't think it was important at the time."

"Its was very important!" He snaps, "What if your parents thought I was the one who kidnapped you?!"

I sigh, "Follow me. And they are smarter than that. They know you are smart, and not a big fan of 'pet-ifying' mythicals."

I lead him to the stables. I was about to take a turn to lead him to the back of the stables before he magically appears in front of me and pins me against a stable.

"I could have gotten killed because of you! What if your parents find out that it was MY kingdom that caused the magic attack and then MY kingdom that kidnapped, tortured you, and pet-ified you!"

I grit my teeth, ducking under his arm. He grabs me and pulls me back to be pinned in front of him. "First of all..." I say slowly, trying to control my anger, "YOU were the one who pet-ified me!"

"Second of all, my family and I have to THANK you for saving me! Do you seriously think all families just blame things on one another and never actual care or thank people for bringing each other in safely?!"

His anger diminished instantly, and he pulls away. His emotionless cold wall was back up. I must have hit a nerve, oops.

"Just. Lead me to my horse." He says, keeping his emotions under that mask.

I sigh, continuing my path to the back of the stables. Finally we reach the back and I lead him outside through a door in the back.

He looks around, keeping his emotions in check, "Where are we?"

"Not there yet." I say simply and continue leading him.

Finally we reach an open field that was still technically part of the castle's territory.

Right in the middle of that field two huge gorgeous steeds were running around, their large wings were open to their sides as they playfully chased each other.

I whistle and both horses stop. They look at me before running towards Damian and me.

They stop in front of us, perfectly in unison.

I smile, walking over to the black mare with the black wings. "Hey Blade. Ready for some flying?" Blade neighs as I pat her neck and flicks my pony tail again. I grin, before looking at Damian who was eyeing the huge large white stallion uncertainly.

This stallion that I chose for Damian was defiantly powerful. This Pegasus was the most powerful horse in the stables, my horse being second.

He was a graceful stallion with large white wings, a very balanced and confident posture, with calculating eyes, and a very calm personality. He was perfect for the cold, calculating, powerful Prince Morris.

"Go." I order.

Damian looks at me almost confused, "Excuse me?"

"I said: Go. Go to Blizzard!" I command again.