#1

(A/N These won't be as a story no this is just random imagines ok just wanted to clear that up. Also this is short bc it's my first I guess : - ) )

Your P.O.V.
Fourth year was difficult, even more being a Slytherin. Everyone thinks you're a rude person, but you're actually quite polite. Boys in your year were asses to everyone who isn't in Slytherin or Hufflepuff, you don't really have a problem with any of the houses. There's this one boy in your class that drives you mad because, he's always making snarky comments about everything. Sometimes you just want to curse him.

Today was different though, he stayed silent today. His two bodyguards weren't by his sides which kinda made you feel pity for him. So, while in Charms you decided to pair up with him and see what happens.

"Hey Malfoy? We're paired up. But I don't want to do anything so wanna be friends?" You said, trying to not sound as polite.

"Yeah, sure." He mumbled and turned to you.

You began chatting about your previous years and what job you thought you'd get when you're out of school and at the end of Charms he was laughing because of some joke you said.

"Okay, okay. I have another one." You said, trying to not laugh. "What kind of bagel can fly?"

"I don't know, what kind?"

"A PLAIN BAGEL." You started laughing like a maniac.

In the end you both ended up getting thrown out of the classroom and out to Dumbledores office but I was worth it, as you made a new friend.