FAQ

How much do covers cost?

-I must be credited in the description or first part of the book.

How do I request a cover?

-Visit my profile for contact information or send a private message with the information required.

What is required for a request?

-You must fill out the request form.

Are there any rules that should be followed when making a request?

-Be sure to fill out the request form to its entirety for the best results.

-Be patient. Some covers take more time to make than others.

-Don't get upset if another user's cover is posted before yours. As stated before, some covers take longer to make than others do.

-Respect me and all work as well as anyone who comes across this request page. Any rude and unnecessary comments will be reported and the commenters will not be allowed to request from then on.

-If you request any depictions of rape, suicide, or anything similar, your request will be rejected.

How will I know if you got my request?

-There will be a list on authors and their book titles on a separate page for anyone who wishes to see if their request has been received

What if I made a request and it's not on the request list?

-It is unlikely that your request will not be listed on the request list unless I missed it or it was rejected.

What if I'm not sure of what I want my cover to look like?

-I do make presets that will be posted throughout the book, however, there