Chapter 22: Summer before year 3

Start from the beginning

You hugged Narcissa and said

"Of course. Thank you so much. I'll get Draco and we will leave now since I need to be there tonight." 

Narcissa hugged you back and nodded her head as you ran upstairs towards Draco's room. 

-with Narcissa- 

"You know Narcissa that I do not approve of your decision. However I will let this slide only because after this (y/n) will never have to associate with muggles again." Lucius said coming from around the corner. 

Narcissa nodded her head and Lucius turned away and walked out of the room. 

-with you- 

You knocked on Draco's door before saying

"Draco I need you to come with me to Potter's house. And yes its to deal with those filthy muggles that are related to me."

You heard Draco unlock his door. Draco then opened the door and you were meet with Draco in a black suit with a black tie on. 

"I know (y/n). You left the letter out in the open in your room. Which is why I am dressed and ready to go." 

"Wait you read my mail Draco? Without asking me?"

"Well umm... I thought it might have been.... our... Hogwarts letter..?" 

You glared at Draco for a second and then smiled

"Draco I don't care if you read my mail but just try and make up some better excuses." 

You then grabbed Draco's arm and lead him to the fire place. 

You and Draco used floo powder to get to Harry's home. Thankfully no one was in the living room when you arrived so you and Draco thought it would be a good idea to at least make it look like you came by a normal way. So you went outside through the backyard and walked to the end of the street. While you were walking a lap around the block with Draco you were talking. 

"So my aunt Marge doesn't know that magic exists so we need a good story to tell her. Otherwise we will have a problem."

"Well my family doesn't usually pull this card since we don't talk to muggles any more however my great great grandfather actually got the land we owned from the king. Therefore the Malfoy family in the muggle world is a noble family. Although most people don't know a lot about us. They know we exist and that my family all have platinum blond hair. So worse comes to worse I pull that card out." 

You were staring at Draco with your mouth hung open. 

"You might want to close your mouth (y/n) you'll catch a bug if you don't." 

You closed your mouth quickly and then grabbed Draco's arm. 

"You mean to tell me that you are nobles in both the muggle world and the wizarding world?!"

Draco just smiles at you and nods. 

-time skip-

By the time you and Draco were finished your lap around the neighborhood you saw that your uncle Vernon was back with your aunt Marge. You knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer it. Surprisingly it was your uncle Vernon who answered the door. He looked at you and said in a whisper.

"Look I don't like you as much as you don't like me. Therefore all I ask is that we get through this night and then we never have to see each other ever again. That a good enough deal? And who are you?"

Draco was pissed off. How dare a filthy muggle talk to him like that, but he kept his cool or else it would cause problems for both him and (y/n).