prologue.

You know how you can feel if someone is watching you? You get nervous and a little excited, depending on the person, obviously. That's how I feel all the time. My name is Bridgett Collin, and I'm considered "popular" at this school. At least that's what others say. As I'm walking through the school halls, there are always eyes on me. Whether its the annoying douchebags who never stop talking to me, or the lonely nerds who think its disrespectful to make eye contact with me, someone is always watching. Everyone at my school makes me feel uncomfortable, like I should curl up into a ball so nobody can see me. People say I should embrace my beauty, but I honestly see nothing to embrace.

I had never wanted to date anyone at my school, let alone talk to anyone, until he showed up, Harry Styles. He had curly long hair, with piercing green eyes that I could get lost in. He was insanely charming, and might I say, beautiful. He was all I wanted, but it saddened me knowing the he probably would never be mine.

People say guys never try to go too far with me because I'm so innocent, but maybe if they just went a little further they would come to see that I'm not as innocent as I seem. I'm just going to be short and simple, I'm into some pretty kinky shit, and once Harry knows
who I am, he'll want me, and I'm determined to make it happen.

HIIIIII!! I'm sorry I took so long to update, I'm so nervous hahahaa!! I hope ya'll like it, and please let me know what you think of it in the comments, and give me some feedback and tips if ya want. This is my first story so bare with me while I'm trying to figure out my posting schedule and such. Thank you for reading!!
p.s. Go read my little sisters story too!! it's pretty great!! her user is curlyharrystylez
xoxo, h