I'm Sorry

It was quite for a bit, Harry looked up at Louis and Louis was smiling but frowning at the same time.

"Sorry about bumping into you." Louis apologizes in a soft sweet voice.

Harry blushes and smiles, "Oh don't worry about it... I was in your way anyways." Harry replies.

Louis smiles and walks away.

Harry can't stop thinking about Louis now. He thinks Louis is absolutely gorgeous and stunning. He thought Louis was quite a gentlemen too. When it was 5th period Harry got into the science classroom he found a seat with his name on it so he sat there. A few minutes later a boy sits next to him. Before the bell rung Harry thought it would be nice to say hello and maybe make a friend.

"Hello I'm Har-" He stops when he looks over to see the tall boy he bumped into.

The tall boy turned to face him. "Oh it's you... Well I'm Louis." Louis says sounding scared for some odd reason.

"Oh right, I'm Harry." Harry says smiling.

Louis... Such a charming name... Harry thinks to himself.

Harry smiles one last time before he hears the teacher speaking.

"I am Ms.Tan." The teacher announces.
"And if you do not go by my rules on the board you will wish you did." She says in a scary tone. "Now get started on the warm up on the screen." She demands.

Harry isn't paying attention he is just starring at Louis trying not to get caught.

Louis looks over at Harry noticing he is starring. Louis looks down to his lap, did I do something wrong...? Is my hair messed up? Why is he looking at me like that...? Louis thought to himself.

________________________
Sorry for it being so short guys! I promise the next chapter will be good and longer xD