☆♡ Francis Sara ♡☆

Francis Sara

Fated?

Frannie was thinking two things getting up that morning. One: that this better work, and Two: even if it doesn't at least the kids will learn something new today.

She got ready, dressed up for the day with care as she was going to stand up on stage. She grabbed her bag and went downstairs to meet up with her parents and her minute older twin brother Carter who was right there backing her up.

Her parents hugged her and said what you're doing today, Shelley would the first one applauding you. Her parents sighed after she hugged them, she knew they missed Shelley the most.

They went out for breakfast, a special treat to start the day. Once they were finished, they were right on time when they got to school. Class had already started and she and Carter made their way to the gym where this was going to be happening.

He hugged her after helping her set up the slide show and once they were finished the announcement was made. Frannie took deep breaths to calm her ragged nerves. Carter kissed her head and moved back, far enough so no one could see him.

Frannie knew that this was going to be a shocker to them all but the message was an important one and these kids now a days had no clue about. She wiped her nose and took a deep breath as Principal Granger told everyone to take seats as this was mandatory.

Once the doors were closed, the curtain opened to reveal her on the stage. Carter turned on the projector and had the first picture up on the overhead. He had set up the computer running as it projected a short video of a pair of over excited teens started to make out.

The students gasped as things got heated, guys snickered and girls frowned until Frannie started speaking. Her brother matched up pictures to go along with what she was talking about.

The kids groaned but the Principal told them to shut up and listen. Frannie talked about teenage STD's, teenage pregnancies and all the disastrous events that go along with both.

The last couple of shots were of her sister Shelley, a victim of both, STD's from her boyfriend Dixon who picked up his deadly disease from going to hookers who cared less what they were passing on to others.

The next to last pictures were of Shelley, skin looking almost white as she cried over her dying baby. Then the next picture was Shelley laid out in her casket to finally their two headstones, one for Shelley and the other baby Dyson.

Frannie cleared her throat before saying this could be any of you girls, because from what I have seen, you all have this to look forward to since your all sexually active, not caring who uses you.

She said all these pictures seen here today are real, they actually happened to my sister Shelley after her boyfriend Dixon partook his sexual favors with a known hooker.

You guys think this is funny, but who are you to laugh when you don't know who you've been having sex with. Any of these females here today, they haven't been too choosy either, one or more could be infected right at this minute. Or one of you guys could have picked it up from that female you had sex with at that party last weekend.

Do you really know who your partner has been sleeping with, do you even care, probably not. But just know sometimes not knowing is a killer, to you, your partner and even a child you've created when not protecting yourself.

Just so you know, each of you today are going to be tested for STD'S and you females will be tested separately for teenage pregnancies. We need to stop this. What happened to my sister Shelley is not rare, more and more teenagers are getting sick and we need to stop it here and now, thank you. Principal Granger, your on.