Chapter 17

*Taylors POV*
I was almost done packing my stuff when Cameron ran in the door.

"What are you doing? You can't just leave!" He yelled.

"I need to see Lexi damn it she could die!" I snapped back at him.

"What about your fans Taylor?" He asked in an angry tone.

I stayed silent. That hurt me. I loved them both. I didn't want to let my fans down. But Lexi needed me.

"We're going to be in Sacremnto in like a week and she's going to be there." Cameron said.

"She MIGHT be there. I don't know because I can't see her!" I said angrily.

"Calm down Taylor. After Magcon tomorrow you can fly down there." He said.

"Fine!" I said and threw my hands up in the air.

Cameron and I walked out of the room and went down to the lobby where he rest of the guys were.

"Dinner?" Aaron asked.
"Culvers." Jack Johnson said.
We all burst out laughing.

We stood up and started towards the door. We were stopped by security.

"Uhh?" We all said questioning.

"You guys know there's a mob of fans right around the corner waiting for you guys to walk out that door." The man said.

"Fine. Get security down here to shield us." Gilinsky said to him.

Soon enough there were about ten guys down there and we were walking through a huge group of screaming girls. I loved my fans but I wasn't really in the mood right now.

We got past the girls and got to the limo. Some of the girls began to chase the limo so we drove around so we lost them or tired them out and we finally arrived at culvers about thirty minutes later. We sat down and ordered our food. Once we got that, we ate and ordered concrete mixers. We ate those and finished up there in about an hour.

We went back to he hotel and decided to go to bed because we had to get up early as shit for Magcon the next day.

We were interrupted by Bart. 
"New room arrangement! I think I like it better this way." He said.

He handed is each a piece of paper that read.

Room 500: Taylor and Aaron
Room 501: Cameron and Nash
Room 502: Jack and Jack
Room 503: Shawn and Jacob
Room 504: Matt and Carter
Room 505: Hayes and Mahogany

"Um. Bart?" Hayes said.
"Yes?" He replied.
"You put me with a girl." Hayes said.
"Yeah. Don't do anything or you're both out." He said very sternly.

Hayes backed away a little and we all went to switch the rooms. We had a whole wing of the fifth floor to ourselves.

Once we finally got one hundred percent situated, we finally went to sleep.

*Next Morning*
In the morning I woke up around 10:30 and saw that Aaron was already in the shower so I grabbed my phone and went through Twitter. And sure enough there was a shitload of hate on Lexi. Damn, when will they stop?

Aaron stepped out of the bathroom and I went in to take a shower. I stepped in and allowed my body to get used to the water temperature.

I did everything I needed to and got out. I put on a white shirt that said 'balr' and a pair of black jeans. I put on some black and white vans and a red bandana. I put my black wallet into my pocket and picked up my phone. I walked to Cam and Nashs room. Once they finished we all went to breakfast and when we got back it was time for Magcon.

We started out with the meet and greet where I hugged a bunch of fans and took a ton of pictures. I signed some things and told them all I loved them. About an hour later, all the girls went into the designated area for the show.

Mahogany introduced us all and the show went on. We had a show here yesterday and it wasn't too bad but today during the meet and greet, at least five of the girls said something rude about Lexi and told me they were better for me.

During the show, we did the stuff we normally do. We sang, danced, had a grind off. When we got to the questions too many people were asking about Lexi and I didn't answer them. Until one girl, dressed in shorts and a spaghetti strap tank top asked the question.
Why won't Alexis kill herself Taylor?

I stood up and didn't know exactly what I was about to do.

"You know what? Lexi is the best thing that ever happened to me. I don't understand why you guys are so pissed off about me dating her! She's not famous, she hasn't ever posted any videos on vine or YouTube, she's just a girl. And she didn't do shit to you. You guys can't call her a slut or a whore when she hasn't even done anything wrong. She's a bitch? Why? Because you guys aren't dating me? Well I'll tell you one thing. Wearing shit that shows off your whole body. The crop tops that look like bras, the shorts that show off half your ass, that isn't going to make us fall in love with you!"

The crowd looked so shocked. So did the guys. But I couldn't blame them. I was shocked too. I've never went off like that when it came to a girl. But Alexis means something to me. When I'm with her I can be myself without her judging me. I had to stand up for her. I'm not going to let my fans diss her for nothing.

A/N
OMG I am so so so so so so sorry guys!! I used to update like every day but now I've started school and I'm not as much! I used to see people say stuff like
"I'm starting school so I might not update as much!"
And I think how hard is it? NOW I KNOW!!

But I do have my other fanfic A Grier sister. That I'm working so so you should check it out😘